• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite game console?

Favorite game console?

• Magnavox Oddysey2 (Magnavox, Phillips)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Colecovision (Coleco)

• Commodore 64 (A computer, but whatever.)

• Atari 5200 (Atari, Inc.)

• Atari XEGS (Atari, Inc.)

• Pioneer Laseractive (Pioneer)

• 3D0 (Panasonic/Sanyo/GoldStar)

• Atari Jaguar (Atari, Inc.)

• Neo Geo Pocket Color (SNK)

• Wonderswan Color (Bandai)

• Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY (Sony)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more of a PC gamer nowadays, with the occasional XBOX 360 mixed in, but I voted for the Gamecube. One of the first systems I ever played on, and the first I ever owned. Unfortunately one Christmas morning maybe two years after I had gotten it, I woke up to find it broken. Supposedly Santa broke it...

My favorites are the Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, and the Nintendo DS.

The PS1! That console brings back a lot of great memories. There were also many awesome games, such as Crash Bandicoot and Ape Escape.

Another favourite console of mine is the Nintendo 3DS. It's powerful, it has a nice gimmick and there are many great games to go along with it.

I voted other, DS, 3DS, Wii, N64, Gameboy Advance, and Nintendo Gamecube because of all of the awesome games! I voted other for Wii U because I love that thing. :p

I like Wii U naturally. I am also considering getting the PS4 when it hits the stores. :)

N64, PS3, 3DS, Vita. Probably the PS4 as well soon enough

...hmm. I'd have to say the PS2, most likely.
So many good games it had; Tales of the Abyss, Dragon Quest 8, Ico, Okami...
Unfortunately mine is pretty much dead.

PS3 because of Uncharted 3; that game was spectacular. I also like the DS, Gamecube, N64, and Sega Genesis.

Gameboy Micro because it's so damn adorable, and my 3DS XL.

The Wii has some of the best games and an unique controller. It is the most influential console since the Game Boy.

PS2 for home consoles (huge library of affordable games, great controller, sweet graphics even by today's standards) and Nintendo DS Lite for portable consoles (clamshell design is a godsend, able to play Gameboy Advance games, lots of fun games, touchscreen adds value to some games).

I put NES, SNES, GameBoy, GBA, PS, PS2, I forgot to put GCN and GBC..., Wii, DS, and 3DS.

My favorite consoles are the Super Nintendo, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo Wii and Nintendo DS. 90% of my favorite games are in those platforms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom