• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite game soundtrack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I've mentioned it yet but the OST for Persona 4 Dancing All Night is absolutely amazing. Calystegia is a great track to add to the series even if its just a side game.

I can't really choose because there are many games with soundtracks I like, but my favorite soundtrack in any game I've played has to be either Chrono Trigger, Mother 3, or Undertale.

Mega Man 6! This game needs a lot more love. Have you heard Flame Man or Knight Man? Ear drugs.

I like the soundtrack from an old game called Rayman 2.

It sounds so ethereal.

The Kingdom Hearts series.

I'm dying to hear the overworld and battle themes for "Kingdom of Corona" from Kingdom Hearts III.

I like the music for Harvest Moon and Zelda games a lot.

Okami
Hotline Miami
Shin Megami Tensei IV
Danganronpa 2
Silent Hill 2
Killer Instinct (2013)
Majora's Mask
Persona 4 Golden
Transistor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back