• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Legend of Zelda Favorite Games

Definitely Zelda's Adventure. Fuck all those other games, the game is called "ZELDA," you should play as Zelda!

Haters gonna h8.

1) Majora's Mask
2) Wind Waker
3) Twilight Princess
4) Ocarina of Time
5) A Link to the Past
Haven't played Skyward Sword or the NES games enough to form an opinion, I'm afraid.

1)Skyward Sword
2)Twilight Princess
3)Ocarina of Time
4)The Minish Cap
5)Majora's Mask

1) Skyward Sword - Had me hooked the minute I saw it.
2) Wind Waker - Ahh, the memories.. Used to be my favorite game as a kid.
3) Ocarina of Time - Probably one of my all-time favs

Wind Waker. I love it. Even learning to play the theme and plan to learn "Dragon Roost Island." <3

Um...Twilight Princess as well, one of the BEST games evah~ <3 I also like Link to the Past, Phantom Hourglass, and I think that's it. I've neer played Ocarina (I want o though), or Majora. :<

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom