• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Glitch Pokemon?

Oblivion

Yes hello I still exist.
Reaction score
Title explains it all. Links and/or videos demonstrating their glitchiness would be nice, but not at all necessary.

Mine's MissingNo. I haven't actually encountered one, but I hope to. It's so infamous and so widely known, that I've grown to love it over the years.

Mine is MISSINGNO. that is in the form of Aerodactyl's skeleton, and the form that is in Kabutops' skeleton.

Missingno.png

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Missingno.#Forms

The five forms of MISSINGNO.
(clockwise from left: normal, Ghost, Aerodactyl, Yellow, Kabutops)

This is a Bulbapedia link to a list of every glitch Pokemon discovered:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Glitch_Pok%C3%A9mon
-

I like DP box, because I encountered it on my friend's game, and hPoke, because it's 3 tons?

Mine's the double blocky question marks. I cheated to get it in the Wynaut egg, Rare Candied it to level 100, and beat all the gyms with it. However, I couln't finish the game with it, as it only learns Tackle.

Mine is and always will be Missingno.
I remember when I first encountered it. I was around seven years old.
LM4 comes close, in second, however.
It's not too much to say that I like all of the glitch Pokemon, right?

I like the question mark ball from Ruby.
It had a pokedex, and could be shiny! It felt like some kind of weird outcast pokemon

Invisible Shiny Bulbasaur. Who doesn't like something that's invisible AND shiny?

Celebi glitch in R/S. I dunno if it`s real or not, but just the thought of randomly encountering a Celebi is exciting to me.

All, I have gotten Missing No. On red ???? on silver, D/P Box on Pearl (hillourus, he just flys up on the screen) And Bad egg in pearl. :D

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom