• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Gym Leader of Unova?

It is between Clay and Skyla. Skyla reminds me of Winona and Driftveil is my favourite city. Is Winona like Skyla's older sister or something.

Burgh of course! The Bug-type is my favourite type, and I love Burgh's Gym. Brycen, Cress and Cilan share a second place.

Chili.. he looks awesome ^^
I don't really like the design of most of the gym leaders in 5 gen.
But he just looks like.. his face is saying: I'm awesome and you have no chance to win against me.
It's sad that he is one of the first leaders and the battle with him is so easy ._.

Elesa because she's GaGa and totally Born This Way.

Skyla because anyone who has freaking cannons in their gym is a force to be reckoned with.

My opinions on each gym leader: (I will be harsh so please do not be offended. No offense.)

Striaton Trio: Is the Shadow Triad Is weak, and seems kind of air headed with the possible exception of Cress.
Lenora: Cool enough, pretty good, but I HATE your watchog and I want to take it far far away where you will never find it.
Burgh: SHOULD BE NAMED ARTHUR. I don't really like him or his Pokémon, he's just... a really weird artist.
Elesa: GaGa. 'Nuff said.
Clay: Okay. First time win, but only because I had an excellent team. I don't see what all the hype is about.
Skyla: Force. To. Be. Reckoned. With. Die. Swanna. Die.
Brycen: I hate his name, and he's just a strange character. They could've done something else, but noooo.
Drayden: Haha. Where to begin? His beard is strange, but he's still cool. The epic true dragon master.
Iris: Don't like her. Too sickeningly cute, and to me it looks like she could be mauled by a Haxorus like that. I don't really see why people like her. Is it the Anime? Wouldn't know. But I don't like her, and she's clearly the apprentice, so I resent it when people call her the true dragon master. Let's run through some true dragon masters: Clair - freaking awesome, Lance - The Standard By Which All Awesomeness Is Measured, Drake - still awesomeee, Drayden - cool, see above.
Iris: No.

/rant

No offense, this is just my honest opinion.

My favourite Unova Gym Leader? Hmm...

I'm probably going to go with Skyla. Aside from the whole "I'd do her (If she was real)" thing that's going on, I like how her design basis was a lone girl in charge of an all male crew (Fan artists - do what you have to do!).

My favorite gym leader of Unova region would be Brycen. He's a cool man with few words.

Lenora mainly cause of what she says in game, and in the anime appeal to me. Otherwise it's Drayden for the epic beard. :D

Either Clay or Brycen, but mostly Clay. I always read his dialogue using the Rich Texan from the Simpsons, and his city's theme music reminds me of Spark Mandrill's.

Elesa. She gave me the biggest challenge out of all the Gym Leaders. And she's hot.
Brycen never puts up much of a fight - I always OHKO his entire team.

Drayden. He's a Mayor, and a Gym Leader. Plus, he's the only one who looks like a Dragon Trainer, in my opinion.

Drayden. He's a Mayor, and a Gym Leader. Plus, he's the only one who looks like a Dragon Trainer, in my opinion.

Lance....? (just asking)

Umm...I'm not sure if I have favorite Unova Gym Leader, so I'll just say Clay because I enjoyed battling him and his Gym was kinda cool.

None really, if I had to choose it would be Iris, she seems cool.

I'll go with Clay. Not sure if he is really my favorite gym leader but The layout of his gym has to me my personal favorite in the Unova region. I also like the puzzle for it of going up and down to be able to get to the lower levels

Clair looks like a dragon trainer too, at least in my opinion.

and yes Clay is winning! lol

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom