• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite movie, and why?

Favorite Movie?

• Mewtwo Strikes Back

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • The Power of One

Votes: 19 21.8%
  • Mewtwo Returns (It's a movie in my opinion... >:c)

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Spell of the Unown

Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Celebi: Voice of the Forest

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heroes

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Jirachi: Wish Maker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Destiny Deoxys

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Lucario and the Mystery of Mew

Votes: 17 19.5%
  • Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • The Rise of Darkrai

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Giratina and the Sky Warrior

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Arceus and the Jewel of Life (didn't it air like a few days ago...?)

Votes: 7 8.0%

• Total voters
My favourite movie is Arceus and the Jewel of Life, simply because it had HEATRAN! <3

The Power of One is right behind, though. Lawrence III was an incredible antagonist!

Number 1: The Power of One.
It had every thing about this movie, epic music and battles and I did love the villain. Team Rocket helping Ash was great too as was Ash being the choosen one.

2: Heroes.
I loved the music here and the opeaning.
Ash and his friendship with the Pokemon was cute.
LOL Misty and Brock doing nothing, only con.

3. Movie 8.
Animation rocked, music yah and Ash using his arua.
Loved Ash outfit too, it was hott,

4. Moive 12.
Best animation in along time.
Good music.
I likws Ash being like Spider-Man.
Brock actually doing some thing instead of being left behind again LOL.

5. Movie 3.
Ash/Brock/Misty working as a team.
Some cute scenes.
Team Rocket saving Ash from fallingXD

I'm surprised how poorly "Spell of the Unown" is doing. I kind of liked how the stakes weren't quite "end of the world," and Molly is fairly sympathetic as antagonists go ("the collector is us as game players!" deconstruction be damned), being a little kid who doesn't fully understand what she's doing.

My absolute favourite is movie 8,becouse of
1-I like the cool fantasy atmosphere
2-Lucario is my favourite pokemon
3-The reggis were creppy.It was the only instance those things interested me.
4-The storyline was solid,I always cry at the end when Lucario is departing...

Second is the giratina one,third is a tie between First,second and the darkrai one.

But I like them all a lot,really.So far I have yet to see Mewtwo returns,the Arceus one and the Jirachi one.

*AHEM*

As a May fan and a rabid AdvanceShipper I really, really like the 9th movie. The interactions between May and Manaphy were so cute! Plus, it was May's turn to shine, which pleases me...Greatly. Along with the gorgeous animation and plot...It takes top spotThe AdvanceShippy hints her beefy too! 'Course, I haven't bothered to watch the DP movies yet :p, so it might change

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom