• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Pokemon without an evolution? [No legendaries]

In no particular order (because I can't choose:)

Lapras
Heracross
Skarmory
Tropius
Absol

My favorite has to be Absol, but I like Lapras and Sigilyph too.

I'd say Heracross. It's powerful, fast and learns a variety of moves.

Gen 1 - Lapras (Cute and a good fighter)
Gen 2 - Smeargle (Interesting concept for a Pokemon, Sketch is a cool attack.)
Gen 3 - Zangoose (Looks awesome and is pretty good in battles)
Gen 4 - Rotom (Cute little ghost type, I like how he posses appliances)
Gen 5 - Emolga (Aww, he's so cute :D)

Okay, let's see which ones I can go by from memory.

Kanto- Lapras and Ditto. I think that's it since many of my favorites gained evolutions later.
Johto- Miltank. The rest gained evolutions.
Hoenn-Sableye, Seviper, Absol, Minum(I tend to like the Pikachu clones), Lunatomb, and Luvdisc.
Sinnoh- Pachirisu. Sinnoh had very few Pokemon that didn't evolve.
Unova-Emolga for right now. I still haven't learned all the Pokemon and I'm still trying to finish Black.

Last edited:
I'm not really up to date with the latest Pokemon from Black and White. But my favorite Pokemon that doesn't evolve and is not a legendary wuld probably be..... Absol, Lapras, Corsola, Ditto, Kecleon, Miltank, Plusle/Minun, Pachririsu, Seviper, Stantler, Tropius, and Torkoal. (blush). I guess I have alot of favs..... :sweatlol:

I'll also choose one per gen

G1: Lapras (Awesome movepool, best of these five)
G2: Skarmory (Awesome defenses)
G3: Absol (Awesome design)
G4: Pachirisu (Awesome... Pickup? Why did DP seem lacking?)
G5: Audino (Awesome amounts of EXP, especially at level 50)

Durant. I've caught so much people off guard with a simple Hustle + Hone Claws attacking set.

I have quite a few. Absol and Zangoose stand out the most, though, both look really cool.

Pinsir, Tauros, Lapras, Aerodactyl, Heracross, Skarmory, Miltank, Zangoose, Carnivine, Rotom, Throh, Sawk, Druddigon, Buoffalant, and Durant.

Definitely Farfetch'd and Girafarig.
Farfetch'd is always surprisingly powerful in Pokemon stadium, I've won a lot of battles with it! It always manages to hang on with a few HP. Girafarig is also really powerful and its Psychic is unstoppable!

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom