• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Superhero/Villain Quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: superhero quotes

Oh yeah, I was trying to remember the wording.

Batman: I should have thought of that... oh wait, I did.

It's from one of the episodes of Justice League.

That part had me in creases and still tends to XD

Batman: (in an incredibly calm tone as he plumets from above the cloudlines after ejecting from and destroying a ship* "Batman to all units for air support.. *pause* since I can't fly... at all.. *pause* now would be good..."

Batman: Are criminals still superstitious and cowardly?
Old Bruce: Yep.
Batman: Good enough for me..

From Teen Titans (animated series):

Starfire: *makes absurd gestures to confounded friends* "On my planet this is hilarious"
And another(Shortly after defeating Mother May-eye):

Beast boy: Soo....She's trapped in a pie?

Raven: Sure, why not.

JLU
Hawkgirl: "Excuse me, Hawkgirl smash."

JLU: "Destroyer"
Superman [to Darkseid]: "I've got a different problem. I feel like I live in a world made of cardboard. Always taking constant care not to break something, to break someone. Never allowing myself to lose control, even for a moment, or someone could die. But you can take it, can't you, big man? What we have here is a rare opportunity for me to cut loose, and show you just how powerful I really am."

JUSTICE LEAGUE
Katma Tui: "Look, you have two choices: Let me help you re-tune your mental disciplines, or you can live with your emerald impotence."
Flash: "Impotence?" (Green Lantern glares at him.) "Uh, right, I--I was just goin' over there." (runs off)

“Lois, you say the world doesn’t need a savior, but every day, I hear people crying for one.”
-Superman (Superman Returns)

JLA: New Earth
Martian Manhunter: "We are the Justice League. We have beaten up real gods and made them cry. You are nothing to us."

Warrior, Vol 1
Guy Gardner: "Your local forecast is a fist-storm with an increasing chance of hospitalization."

Green Arrow, Vol. 2
Hal Jordan (Green Lantern): "There are worse things than dying, friend. With this little ring I can take you apart molecule by molecule and then put you back together again. And maybe I put you back together right and maybe I don't. But you'll be alive and conscious for every second of it."

JLU: "For the Man Who Has Everything"
Mongul: Happy birthday, Kryptonian. I give you oblivion.
Superman: Burn.

JLU: "Twilight"
Superman: Any minute now, Brainiac will explode...and guess what, you're going with him.
Superman: No Darkseid...to get off this rock, you'll have to go through me.
Darkseid: You really are a glutton for punishment. Time and again I've beaten you, humbled you. What makes you think today's outcome will be any different?
Superman: Because this time, I won't stop until you're just a greasy smear on my fist....Let's go!

JLU - Tabula Rasa
Amazo: You don't have any special powers.
Batman: I have this. *pulls out kryptonite* It's a
package deal. You get our strengths; but you also get our weaknesses.
Amazo: *jumps into the sewers*
Hawkgirl: You always carry kryptonite around with you?
Batman: Call it insurance. *grapples away*
Hawkgirl: And they say I'm scary.

Green Lantern: The Sinestro Corps War
GL: You've always had it wrong, Sinestro. Even rookies know that a Green Lantern isn't without fear. A Green Lantern overcomes fear. Every time they face it.

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions on the DS has some of the best worst punning I've heard in a while, but the crowning moment of awesome has to be when Spider-Man barges in on Electro:

Electro: Spider-Man!
Spidey: Hey, Electro! Don't be so shocked to see me!
Electro: Still using the same old jokes, I see.
Spidey: Yeah, sorry I don't have anything more current.
Electro: Hah! Two can play at that game! It's time for some assault and battery!
Spidey: That... was re-volt-ing.

During the battle, Spidey quips "It's lights out for you, Electro!" Electro's response? "Please stop." And of course, when the battle is over, Spidey says "This beatdown is free of charge."

Wonder Woman: Misson's End
"To top it off, I hadn't been feeling my best. Fifteen rounds with Kal will do that to a woman."

Artemis: Those machines...they'll kill you, Diana.
Wonder Woman: They will try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom