• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite trainer

Scrye-Maple

Helper
Reaction score
Who is your most favorite trainer that you've fought?(Gym-leaders and Elite four count too.)

The kid that says "I like shorts they're comfy and easy to wear"

Will of the Johto Elite 4. Seriously. Too bad he has the ugliest sprite ever in GSC; you'd never even know his hair was purple just by looking at it.

McGraw said:
The kid that says "I like shorts they're comfy and easy to wear"
That kid was awesome. I took screenshots of him >:0

But Lance. Mainly because of the whole thing in G/S/C where he helps bring down Team Rocket because of their abuse of pokémon. Other than him... I'd say the randomly generated ones that say stupid things like "MY NIGHT SCHOOL
IS VERY SCARY" o_O

The fisherman with the five Magikarp! Because he thinks he can win because he has the uber-Magikarp!

And yes. The shorts kid.

And the mangas... and the games...

Hikari is giving me good first impressions so I'm going to be awquard and like her before she even appears. :p

May...

I chose Mudkip as my starter... so if I put her in any comic, she's definitely having Treecko...

The most challenging trainer I've ever battled was Noland.

As for my favorite, that's got to be either Karin or Lorelei.

Haha, Tate the non-dude male. XD Honestly, when I was that episode I was like WTF? That's a guy!?

I love Wally to bits, because he's a little sweetie, but he's not my favourite...I don't think I have one. The Seasick sailor in R/S/E is funny though. I don't know why. XD

Oh, I love that Juggler in the Metal Gen who is proper in love with your character. He's always like "OMG I can't believe you battled a person!!!1!111!11!!!!11!1!!!eleventy-one!!!!1!"

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom