• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favourite and least favourite Kalos Pokemon?

Tough question, especially 'cause I have to pick one aha...

Favourite:
701.png
Hawlucha. I can't explain my love for Hawlucha, I had it in my team during my first playthrough of X. I love it's typing and Flying Press. I also think it's design is one of the best from the 6th generation, I hope it gets a mega somewhere down the line.

Least favourite:
660.png
Diggersby. The one thing I really dislike about it is that Bunnelby is semi-cute, and Diggersby just makes me not want want to invest overall. If it had maybe a more enlightening expression I would probably like it more. I like it's shape and design in general though lol.

Favorite? Definitely Greninja. Oh, and the best Fairy type (and best Eeveelution) is Sylveon.
My LEAST favorite is probably Aromatisse. I don't DISLIKE it, but I was honestly hoping for Spritzee's plague doctor motif to become more prominent. Aromatisse DOES have a pretty kickass cry, though.

Last edited:
I actually started liking the Binacle line when this popped into my head. "Once there was an ugly Binacle. He was so ugly, that he evolved into Barbaracle and wrecked everyone's shit. The end."

Favorite: Dedenne (It's SO CUTE)
Least: Barbaracle (Ugly design, and to make things worse it's not even good in battle >_>)

Favorite: Helioptile mainly because of its cool ears.
Least: Furfrou because I just hate trying to catch it in that one part in Pokémon X.

Favorite: Helioptile mainly because of its cool ears.
Least: Furfrou because I just hate trying to catch it in that one part in Pokémon X.
Why would you hate it for that reason? Besides, I'm sure Frufrou will just be one of those Pokemon that they'll have a higher catch rate for in another region.

Why would you hate it for that reason? Besides, I'm sure Frufrou will just be one of those Pokemon that they'll have a higher catch rate for in another region.
Anyways another reason is that It feels like ditto to me it was not really made for competition, more of the lines of attraction, not trying to offend though.

Favorite: Slurpuff
I love this thing. Not only is it cute and huggable, it's also really fun to destroy worlds with Belly Drum/Unburden. It's also a Fairy type, and I personally love the type.

Least Favorite: Talonflame
Sorry guys, but I play on Smogon and I'm absolutely fed up of seeing this bird. Even though I do carry ways to deal with it, Talonflame is still tiresome to see. I also hate the name, it's just "Talon" and "Flame" glued together with no attempt to actually combine the two words...

Favorite: Slurpuff
I love this thing. Not only is it cute and huggable, it's also really fun to destroy worlds with Belly Drum/Unburden. It's also a Fairy type, and I personally love the type.

Least Favorite: Talonflame
Sorry guys, but I play on Smogon and I'm absolutely fed up of seeing this bird. Even though I do carry ways to deal with it, Talonflame is still tiresome to see. I also hate the name, it's just "Talon" and "Flame" glued together with no attempt to actually combine the two words...
I like Talonflame, but I hate that every team needs a Talonflame counter just to be viable. It's centralized the metagame too much, which really should kick it to Ubers.

Well, I would say, the favorite one from Kalos would be Aromatisse. I love its name and perhaps it is the first Gen VI Pokémon that I ever caught (though, in an online game apparently).
The least favorite would be (this is difficult since I have a hard time disliking a Pokémon; even the standard butts of ridicule like Diggersby hold a place for me) would be (umm...) Binacle. It is still not clear to me whether to treat the two arms as one or two Pokémon. (I know they together should be treated as one; but then their Pokédex entries says another thing.)

Favorite is Chesnaught. Oddly enough, I don't have a least favorite. But if I had to pick one, it'd be... Heck, I can't even think of one ! :O

My favorite would have to be either:
  • Chespin/Greninja (starters)
  • Noivern
  • Sylveon (because Eeveelutions)
  • Phantump (because its adorable and will wreck your face when it evolves)
  • Kelfki (because it's literally the strongest typing EVER.)
  • Bunnelby (even though I'm not fond of the Normal type. I probably like it 'cause of Clemont. >3<)

See? I can't just pick one!

Least favorites would have to be:
  • Fennekin (I'm not really sure why. Probably because of Serena, who I really don't like with a passion.)
  • Quilladin ('cause uuuggglllyyy. Sorry, Pokémon Company.)
  • Spritzee/Aromatisse, Swirlix/Slurpuff (even though I LOVE the Fairy-type)
  • Skrelp/Dragalge
  • Carbink (it's rarely ever seen and doesn't even look like a Fairy-type! It's not the most visually appealing thing, either.)

adding to my previous posts here, frankly barbaracle has undeniably become one of my favorite kalos mons as well. Poor thing gets even more h8 than diggersby, lol. Unlike diggersby, it is not amusing in the slightest, rather I just find its design incredibly interesting and creative. It is a creepy abomination and I love it. For what it's worth, its shiny form gives me this frankenstein-esque vibe. The only issues I have with it are that it's a midget (it's smaller than ledian ffs) which doesn't mesh well with the intimidating design, plus it's not a cyclops. It would look so much cooler as a cyclops, and that's really the main reason it's not higher on my list.

I actually like binacle too but that's solely because I can't keep straight face while looking at that awful design, which is an accomplishment florges, dedenne, and goodra have not achieved

688Binacle_Dream.png

lmao it actually exists

Least: Barbaracle (Ugly design, and to make things worse it's not even good in battle >_>)

but....

Last edited:
Favorite (I love this Pokemon! you have no idea) Kalos Pokemon:
My lovable, sweet Goodra

Least favorite (no! It doesn't even deserve least favorite, I dislike this Pokemon a lot!!) Kalos Pokemon:
Malamar (*Shudders!*)

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom