• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: Favourite Cartoon Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revenge of the Boyega

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score
There are trillions, but only a tiny percent will survive this trial of...
FAVOURITISM
raaaaaaaaaahhhhhh < best crowd impersonation ever

Anyway. Favourite cartoon characters - don't say why and you'll get a poke in the eye. Or not.

Stewie Griffin is just a great character, especially when he's all diabolical.

For shows aimed at younger generations, Jasiri from the lion guard is also pretty good, a hyena who isn't evil.

Ralph Wiggum. He's had some of the best lines in the show. Endearing and hilarious.

Scooby-Doo
Scooby-Dee
Krypto the Superdog
Donald Duck
Bugs Bunny
Rarity

I tend to favor animal characters a lot, but those ones come to mind for my favorites. I also like Southern Belle type characters so of course I added two in my list.

I think mine is self explanatory lol. It's Fluttershy :3 I just like Danderes (aka Shy characters) and Fluttershy's Cuteness is just too much and she's just the sweetest little pony in the show <3
Other characters i like are Princess Cadance, Silverstream, and Shaggy (until the show took a turn :v),
There are others but none of which are coming atm.. And i limited my characters for MLP :p

I remember Donald Duck fondly. My petite white dog acted in a similar way when she was annoyed.

I tend to like characters that are similar to me, or radically different. I'm fickle, so I'm including everyone so the Future Me doesn't build a Time Machine just to travel back to this point and murder me brutally with The Ugly Duckling book from Lilo & Stitch.
  • Goofy, Pluto, Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse - Childhood heroes. Goofy was very relatable lmao.
  • Aang, Katara, Toph, Zuko, Mai, Sokka from Avatar: The Last Airbender - They all have great personalities and seeing them fight gets me unbelievably psyched. I'm very partial to Zuko and Toph.
  • Rigby from Regular Show - Right, so this is basically me in real life. I'm not joking.
  • Goliad, Finn and Jake from Adventure Time - They crack me up to this very day, but the funniest line in the show came from the Nut King or whatever. "Why would you want to sack my nut castle?"
HAHAHAHAHA
Immaturity (y)
  • Stitch from Lilo & Stitch, the film and series - I used to identify with him a lot as a little kid. Not only because of the abominable temper and general destructiveness, but also because he hates getting splashed with water.
  • Wild Mutt from Ben 10 - Hey! He counts!
  • Oggy from Oggy and the Cockroaches - Old favourite, and I used to relish it when he'd finally get his own back on those little fcking twats. Still confused as to the wild gender swaps, but whatever.
  • Tom and Jerry from the series of the same name - I used to love it when they teamed up, or when they beat the hell out of each other with the goriest implements available lmao.
  • Cosmo from The Fairly Oddparents - A homie. I can't even remember why.
  • Bloody everyone from The Wild Thornberries - Used to adore it.
And about a hundred others which are too embarrassing to name.

My favorites are:-
Scooby Doo
Daphne Blake
Bubbles from Powerpuff Girls
Tom and Jerry
Bugs Bunny
Tweety

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom