• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favourite YouTuber...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite youtuber :)

Charlieissocoollike

defenitely my favorite, he's just funny and random
and it's BRILLIANT!:loopy:

I like smosh. Like alot. But Shane and Ray are beastly as well.

I like chuggaaconroy and EvilTogepi142. The latter doesn't make any videos, but I know him really well.

Chuggaaconroy and CardGamesFTW/LittleKuriboh are my favorites. The former helps me a lot with gaming and the latter created YGOTAS, the greatest internet entertainment about card games.

Only two subscriptions I have on YT are JamesNintendoNerd and Maddoxaom.

Chuggaconroy, Aquablade11, CardgamesFTW, 2nd Stamp. I watch em all.

My Top Five: Chuggaaconroy, CardgamesFTW/Ninjabridge (treated as the same cuz they're both LittleKuriboh), Team Four Star, GanXingBa, and DarkSideIncorporated. Additionally, anything to do with PotterPuppetPals is great, and both AngelicSovereign and renamonlasttamer have an outstanding collection of Japanese Digimon Tamers clips.
EDIT: And I just found out about Abridgimon. As if I didn't love Shady, X, LK and Masako enough... :)

Last edited:
i used to watch sxephil but slowly lost interest in his vids
every once in a while i'll tune in, but... eh

mostly i watch the avgn, littlekuriboh, and 4playerpodcast (brad is fucking hilarious, omg)
also a few LPers like ScottishDuck17 and thizked... anyone with a cute accent, really

Nigahiga, Shane Dawson, and Peter Chao, as i find them hillarious.

Chuggaaconroy, Lueroi,Cthulhuigi, MunchingOrange, Nintendo Caprisun, and Super Skarmory for video games and Lps

PokeRedlandsCA
PokePics
munchiesman1
HaLifaXuya/stigmatk
jonlajoie

...To name a few. Basically, I watch Pokemon card-related videos, Ratchet and Clank: UYA (online) videos, and Jon LaJoie's humor videos.

Chuggaa, SKirby, and ShadowMarioXLI for LP's, Kesha for her music and no comedy. I guess you could put VP for comedy.

Chuggaconroy, Little Kuriboh, and Leuroi are to name a few.

Smosh
ShaneDawson
Chuggaaconroy
CardGamesFTW/LittleKuriboh/Ninjabridge
Collegehumor
RayWilliamJohnson
Machinima

Inecom Company has nice reviews. Nigahiga's videos are hillarious.
JakeH147 had funny pokemon spoofs. Mamachin's pokemon themed Youtube poops are funny.Also Jordanime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom