• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favourite YouTuber...

Status
Not open for further replies.
DominicFear(Cause of his Lazor Collections)

Elanip(He makes some good videogame commentarys)

Uhhh, And machinima‬‎

DominicFear(Cause of his Lazor Collections)

Elanip(He makes some good videogame commentarys)

Uhhh, And machinima‬‎

Crap, I forgot about DominicFear. He's awesome too.

Another great one is docjazz4. He is an amazing ocarina player.

Jimmy 31428 all the way for me, it was sad most of the people i used to watch for narrated wifi battles all dropped out. Uutton really shocked me when he quit doing videos

RayWilliamJohnson
MysteryGuitarMan
schmoyoho
mrweebl

surprised those last three haven't been mentioned yet

One of my favourite atm is, El Presador.
Although I despise Black Ops, he is great at commentary.
Viewer discretion is advised- just saying lol.

Thanks.

utuber6061 has become one of my favorites lately. They've remixed a lot of music from R/S/E and it sounds fantastic.

Oh yeah, does anyone like Raywilliamjohnson, the gay who made the song "Doin' Your Mom" and MysteryGuitarMan?

MyChonny-you will LOVE him if you are an Asian living in a Western country and BubzBeauty, she's the greatest make-up guru ever; she's so cute, smart and funny! ^_^

JessieCornish

Watch her, love her, buy her xDD

Oh and styler - love all thier vidoes on catwalks, makeup e.t.c

I have:

Venetian Princess
TechnoMicky
schyomo
GianCarloparimango11
Key Of Awesome
and NintendoFanGirl

Those are practically the only reason I go to Youtube anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom