• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Female Adaptability Eevee?

mau5girl

Reaction score
I'm sorry if everyone is sick of threads requesting these DW female Eevees! I've seen a few, but I really wanted one of my own to add to my DW collection, so...

My current offerings are the following DW Pokemon, male or female. I can generally do Egg moves as well.
Weedle/Kakuna/Beedrill
Cleffa/Clefairy/Clefable
Mankey/Primeape
Onix/Steelix
Krabby/Kingler
Voltorb/Electrode
Rhyhorn/Rhydon/Rhyperior
Omanyte/Omastar
Wynaut/Wobbuffet
Sneasel
Corsola
Houndour/Houndoom
Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir
Makuhita/Hariyama
Sableye
Aron/Lairon/Aggron
Zangoose
Clamperl/Gorebyss/Huntail
Relicanth
Luvdisk
Bagon/Shelgon/Salamence
Cranidos/Rampardos
Pachirisu
Shellos/Gastrodon (East)
Drifloon/Drifblim
Bronzor/Bronzong
Snover/Abomasnow
Purrloin/Liepard
Sewaddle/Swadloon/Leavanny
Minccino/Cinccino
Foongus/Amoonguss
Vullaby/Mandibuzz

And then, since that's pretty limited, I also have two natural outstanding potentials: a female Hasty Bagon and a male Relaxed Dratini. The Dratini has perfect IVs in Defense, Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense.

In addition, if possible, I would love a flawless Ditto. Please, no hacks, but RNG Pokemon are fine (and practically inevitable whenever flawless Pokemon are involved).

I'm sorry if everyone is sick of threads requesting these DW female Eevees! I've seen a few, but I really wanted one of my own to add to my DW collection, so...

My current offerings are the following DW Pokemon, male or female. I can generally do Egg moves as well.
Weedle/Kakuna/Beedrill
Cleffa/Clefairy/Clefable
Mankey/Primeape
Onix/Steelix
Krabby/Kingler
Voltorb/Electrode
Rhyhorn/Rhydon/Rhyperior
Omanyte/Omastar
Wynaut/Wobbuffet
Sneasel
Corsola
Houndour/Houndoom
Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir
Makuhita/Hariyama
Sableye
Aron/Lairon/Aggron
Zangoose
Clamperl/Gorebyss/Huntail
Relicanth
Luvdisk
Bagon/Shelgon/Salamence
Cranidos/Rampardos
Pachirisu
Shellos/Gastrodon (East)
Drifloon/Drifblim
Bronzor/Bronzong
Snover/Abomasnow
Purrloin/Liepard
Sewaddle/Swadloon/Leavanny
Minccino/Cinccino
Foongus/Amoonguss
Vullaby/Mandibuzz

And then, since that's pretty limited, I also have two natural outstanding potentials: a female Hasty Bagon and a male Relaxed Dratini. The Dratini has perfect IVs in Defense, Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense.

In addition, if possible, I would love a flawless Ditto. Please, no hacks, but RNG Pokemon are fine (and practically inevitable whenever flawless Pokemon are involved).

if the Bagon is DW one i have a DW eevee i can trade you BTW its ability is Anticipation not Adaptibility

Oh, Adaptability is one of its regular abilities, sorry. ._."

Yes, the Bagons have their Dream World ability, Sheer Force.

Do you have specifications for what you'd like? Male or female? Nature?

Oh, Adaptability is one of its regular abilities, sorry. ._."

Yes, the Bagons have their Dream World ability, Sheer Force.

Do you have specifications for what you'd like? Male or female? Nature?

if you have an adamant natured female ill take that if not any dw bagon will do

I'll try for that Adamant nature, but I'll make sure it's a female for sure.

Do you mind a Serious, Quiet, Careful, or Gentle Bagon? I can't seem to breed an Adamant one. I could keep looking, but would you prefer a Bagon right now?

Right. FC: 1765 0493 0510 (Taryn) I'll go to the Wireless Club, then.

That was the Careful Bagon, right? I couldn't check summaries because the damn Pokemon just flew right up to the trade box... lol. By the way, is that Eevee RNGed? It doesn't matter, just wondering.

That was the Careful Bagon, right? I couldn't check summaries because the damn Pokemon just flew right up to the trade box... lol. By the way, is that Eevee RNGed? It doesn't matter, just wondering.

it was the quiet one but its cool it has some good nivs in attack 29 so im happy :) and no its cloned but no my friend bred the shiny one the non shiny was clone of one you get from Fennel's asst after you beat League

Yeah, definitely happy with this Eevee: flawless and shiny w/ good Egg moves, plus Pokerus recovery. Thanks again, so much! :D

Yeah, definitely happy with this Eevee: flawless and shiny w/ good Egg moves, plus Pokerus recovery. Thanks again, so much! :D

no Problem:) BTW i have an RNG'd flawless ditto that ill trade you for any dw rhyhorn you have ready now

Um, sure, what is the nature of said Ditto? I'll just randomly breed a Rhyhorn now.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom