• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Fennekin and Froakie

Robin Storm

Oshawott is watching you!
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I need the other two starters
Fennekin and Froakie for the pokédex.
I just started pokémon Y so I don't
have much to offer.

Greetings Robin.

I need the other two starters
Fennekin and Froakie for the pokédex.
I know the feeling, I was asking precisely the same thing yesterday. (But then somebody gave me a Charmander via Wonder Trade, which changed everything because I swapped it for a Ditto.)

So yes, I do have both some Fennekins and Froakies available for trading off. (The Fennekin I can give as an egg if you want.) What's your Trainer name or 3DS friend code? My trainer is "Stratelier", 3DS code is 4296-3230-7210.

(And mind the thread prefix; IV and VI look a lot alike.)

Last edited:
Well I can only trade next week because of school. Well it would be nice to have a Fennekin egg, could I get a Froakie egg as well?
Well my Trainer's name is Robin, this is my 3Ds code: 2406 5479 9777
Thanks!

If you're still available today/now, I can trade right now. No Froakie egg atm, but I haven't hatched the Fennekin egg yet.

If you're still available today/now, I can trade right now. No Froakie egg atm, but I haven't hatched the Fennekin egg yet.

I should be available tomorrow. I will reply again whem I am ready to trade.

I have tomorrow off. I do have both Froakies and Fennekins available by now, both hatched and unhatched.

Last edited:
Well I am available for a few hours now.To prefer unhatched, Thanks!

Good timing, I can be online for an hour or so myself. Just need a minute to ensure I haven't scrambled the eggs (meaning forgotten which egg is which), then I'm ready.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom