• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

FE's RNG Shop of Sorrow [Take Two!] - Up and Running!

I am considering buying an AR for cloning purposes. Should I? Hacks won't be offered.

• Yes, it's a good idea.

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Yes, but only if all you do with it is clone.

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Yes (for any other reason).

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I like knowing that you don't own an AR.

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • No, but only because I dislike AR's.

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • No (for any other reason).

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
OOOO, sorry about that... When I still lived in America history was the bane of my existance (along with math) and oohhh ok goodi :)
I just wanted to check cause I saw in your Kyruem Contest that you cant trade after the 22nd so I just wanted to see if you'd make it before then.
And by the way congrats on your 1,000th post ^-^

AGHHH I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE! AND I WAS TRYING TO KEEP TRACK TOO T-T Darn it!
Actually, this is the second time I've reached 1000 posts >.>' I guess a bunch of threads got deleted during my hiatus, so that brought my count back down...
Good to be back up there though :D

ANYWAYS.

I will be sure to get it to you before I travel on vacation. There's actually a significant chance that I'll be able to do some RNG'ing while I'm in New York (which would be a first), which I'm pretty excited about.

Oh, and I dislike history as well =\ Ugh.

AGHHH I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE! AND I WAS TRYING TO KEEP TRACK TOO T-T Darn it!
Actually, this is the second time I've reached 1000 posts >.>' I guess a bunch of threads got deleted during my hiatus, so that brought my count back down...
Good to be back up there though :D

ANYWAYS.

I will be sure to get it to you before I travel on vacation. There's actually a significant chance that I'll be able to do some RNG'ing while I'm in New York (which would be a first), which I'm pretty excited about.

Oh, and I dislike history as well =\ Ugh.

Ahaahahaa, Sorry, and well it looks like you have risen again to acheive quad digits :D

and OK thanks a bunch :) I'm looking forward to trading with you :)
See you then :D

Yeah, I'm gonna go either Jolly or Adamant...hard to say which at this point.

It'll be finished first thing tomorrow, my AP US History project is keeping me busy tonight T-T

Could I get the Smash Mewtwo and and the Rhyhorn? :D I can certainly get much better IV's than that on the Terrakion in return. And, uh, can I borrow a Master Ball, clone it, and then return it? I accidentally used my last one on the Kyurem >.>

It doesn't even have to be originally yours =P As long as it's a Choice Scarf that was bought from the Battle Subway with BP, it's fine. And the Kyurem isn't going ANYWHERE. No way :eek: There'll always be clones of it available.

I'll need the parent for Steel Wing (assuming that it is an Egg Move?) but other than that, no problem =) The Archen looks great ^_^

it is i can trade you it tmrw i'll breed it with a skarmory and have it ready for tmrw

It'll be finished first thing tomorrow, my AP US History project is keeping me busy tonight T-T

Could I get the Smash Mewtwo and and the Rhyhorn? :D I can certainly get much better IV's than that on the Terrakion in return. And, uh, can I borrow a Master Ball, clone it, and then return it? I accidentally used my last one on the Kyurem >.>

It doesn't even have to be originally yours =P As long as it's a Choice Scarf that was bought from the Battle Subway with BP, it's fine. And the Kyurem isn't going ANYWHERE. No way :eek: There'll always be clones of it available.

I'll need the parent for Steel Wing (assuming that it is an Egg Move?) but other than that, no problem =) The Archen looks great ^_^

Sure, I just need to find another king's rock though so, that way you can have the full event Mewtwo and as for the master ball no prob clone as many as you'll need.

Requested Pokemon: Duosion
Nickname: Whichever one you think is cool, I don't have a preference, hahaha
Nature/Ability: Quiet/ Magic Guard
-Is the above ability a Dream World ability? Nope
Shininess (Y/N): Y
Desired IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/0
My fc is 4212 7682 4101
I am offering a male mienfoo with whichever nature you want, with the moves endure, knock off, vital throw and smelling salt.

Requested Pokemon: Duosion
Nickname: Whichever one you think is cool, I don't have a preference, hahaha
Nature/Ability: Quiet/ Magic Guard
-Is the above ability a Dream World ability? Nope
Shininess (Y/N): Y
Desired IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/0
My fc is 4212 7682 4101
I am offering a male mienfoo with whichever nature you want, with the moves endure, knock off, vital throw and smelling salt.

Looks good. Do you want it caught or hatched? Hatched would be easier, but I could see about catch.

Would Naive be a silly choice? I mean I know that Virizion's got a high SpDef but I doubt it's gonna be a tank of sorts, it's either Atk or SpAtk sweeper- so boosting Speed to leave the decision up to the owner whether to go Atk or SpAtk seemed like an idea. But feel free to tell me I'm crazy if you think I am. XD

Would Naive be a silly choice? I mean I know that Virizion's got a high SpDef but I doubt it's gonna be a tank of sorts, it's either Atk or SpAtk sweeper- so boosting Speed to leave the decision up to the owner whether to go Atk or SpAtk seemed like an idea. But feel free to tell me I'm crazy if you think I am. XD

I was considering that myself, I'll let you know.

@Feolthanos Exultant

Are you ready for trade? Or aren't you ready yet? :)

Yep, I'm free. Do I already have your FC added? I forget -.-

Hatch is perfect, thanks :D

Okay!

Yes we have, I've traded you the Hitmonchan.
Looking forward to recieving my Buneary and Audino :)

Wow, I'm stupid -.- I got you mixed up with someone else who is due to trade me an egg move parent. The Buneary isn't done yet >.> Working on it though right now, I promise.

Wow, I'm stupid -.- I got you mixed up with someone else who is due to trade me an egg move parent. The Buneary isn't done yet >.> Working on it though right now, I promise.

It's no problem at all, you have alot of orders and its understandable to get them mixed up every once and a while. I believe you, just wondering do you think it will be done by tonight?

Erm, I must have jynx'ed it or something. Going to dinner, picking up laptops, and something else I don't know about. I asked about a timeframe, and all I got was 'several hours.' Hopefully we can still trade today =(

Erm, I must have jynx'ed it or something. Going to dinner, picking up laptops, and something else I don't know about. I asked about a timeframe, and all I got was 'several hours.' Hopefully we can still trade today =(

It's fine don't worry. I'll be on all night. and If for some reason we cant trade tonight, bu I'm sure we will, we can trade tomorrow morning your time. (Do know you know what time you leave tomorrow?)

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom