• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: Fic Advertisement Thread

The crew of the U.S.S. Purity returns in Bartering an Alliance, Episode 4 of Star Trek: The Expanse.

Starfleet Command orders the commanding officers of the U.S.S. Purity and U.S.S. Bariell to broker a trade agreement with the Ferengi Alliance regarding mining rights and raw materials in the NGC-673 system.

After a very long wait (over a year!), the tale of Kris vs Gold returns for a new, epilogue-y chapter Snow. In it, Kris Soul and Spike return to New Bark Town for Christmas, but Kris is harbouring several dark secrets about what it currently happening at the Johto League and becomes reclusive. She is forced to confront the demons from her past and do battle in order to pull herself out of this dark spiral.

Brock tells Wendy of one of his past adventures, but when it gets too hot to travel, he makes a bow so he has a means of defending the Pokemon should they be unable to fight. but he doesn't count on putting his meager archery skills to the test when Wendy tears back into the camp with an Ursaring on her heels! "An arrow's first flight! Ambush in the camp!" (part 1)

So, after being inactive here for awhile, I have returned! :D

And during my absence, I finished a new chapter for Super Luigi! The Wario brothers lend use of their motorboat to Luigi so he can return to Yoshi's Island. However, he finds more than what he bargains for when he discovers that Kamek got there first. Now Luigi must team up with Moshi yet again so they can save the Yoshis and their home before the boiling volcano on it erupts powerfully enough to destroy the island!

Guess I'll advertise my fanfic.

It's a PMD fanfic kind of a continuation of the PMD: T/D/S story. You can find the first four chapters here: Because of You

Plasma's Folly chapter thirty, "Reflections": After mulling over her life as a trainer, Aurelia begins to wonder if fate is the only thing influencing what happens to her.

After (what seems like) a long time of waiting, my newest fan fiction, A Pokémon Story is up! You can view it here.

Identity and Promises Chapter 1: Serah and Andrew

Andrew an aspriring trainer from Viridian City enters the world of Pokémon with a rather inexperienced Bulbasaur. Will he be able to train Bulbasaur into a real powerhouse?

Chapter 2: Ambush!

Andrew has trouble training his inexperienced Pokémon and keeps losing battles. When he gets home to get his father's advice, a certain criminal organization is ready to get its revenge at the retired Pokémon Trainer.

Back
Top Bottom