• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: Fic Advertisement Thread

And the second half of chapter 33 of FE: Dawn of Darkness is up! ^^

Bryan does his best to perform well at the meeting with the Astrynian nobles, but his father thinks he needs more practice. It's decided that his and Azura's army will head to Orenias next to secure the aid of the dragon laguz there. However, just before they reach the border, they find the Meloran dracoknights responsible for framing Eric's men for stealing from Larame's beast laguz. Eric gets their attention and battle ensues. Unfortunately, the beast laguz themselves also show up for the second time.

So this is the whining - I mean, the "come read this?" thread?

Okay, here's mine, an adaptation/retelling of sorts for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky. I originally wrote it for 2012 National Novel Writing Month (just this November), but I'm going back and revising chapters as I go. I know I shouldn't feel "left out" (seeing as how there's an average 100:1 ratio between thread views and replies anyway), but we all know that lack of feedback is never an easy thing to swallow.

I've got two chapters posted so far:

- Chapter 1: Arlio, my main character, wakes up on a dark and stormy beach. If the fact that he's found by a talking Pokemon (a Shinx named Rae) doesn't freak him out, the discovery that he's been turned into a Riolu most certainly will. What happened to him? (What happened to his clothes?) A long story lies ahead....

- Chapter 2: Arlio gets his first taste of a Pokemon-on-Pokemon fight when a Murkrow steals a precious stone fragment from Rae. And did I mention he hates Zubats?

Arilio the Riolu and Rae the Shinx are based on the two Pokemon I used for my play of EOS.

Woo hoo~! Chapter Three of You Win Some, You Lose Some is up!

In this chapter, Prim is the only one who gets cake, Aspen doesn't get to study, and we aren't sure if the shorty is a ninja or a bug catcher.

Hello everyone! My name is Nicole M. and I am new here. I am writing an original sequel based on the events after the RGB/Y/GSC/RS/FRLG/E saga in the Pokemon Special manga: the story centers around the children of the beloved 'Dex holders, Red, Blue, Green, Gold, Silver, Crystal, etc...with the children being OCs.

And so I present Pokemon Special: The Next Chapter.

I have two chapters posted so far:

Chapter 1: Taking place 16 years after the events in the Pokemon Special manga, Lydia is the 16-year daughter of Daisy Oak who dreams of becoming a pokemon trainer, but a mysterious life-threatening illness, known as Pokevirus, prevents her from doing so. With her ruthless father sheltering her from the world, all hope seems lost. But after meeting a mysterious youth one day, she is given the chance to follow her dreams. And, so, the adventures begins…

Chapter 2: Lydia manages to escape the clutches of her father, excited and ready to begin her first day as a Pokemon trainer. While in search of Aidan, the mysterious Pokemon trainer encountered previously, she stumbles upon a horrific situation that begins the start of a long and difficult journey.

Finally got my chatper three up, in which Arlio constantly reminds himself to stop noticing how getting turned into a Pokemon means he's not wearing any clothes. But more importantly . . . well . . . not all that much happens. They do get introduced to the local Explorers Guild, but it's the middle of the night so everyone's asleep. Proper initiation into the Guild has to wait until sunrise....

Andrea and Larson return in Chapter 3 of Storm Island after a lengthy hiatus.

Summary of A New Life: Andrea is faced with an important decision in her life. Does she take the role of a travelling research assistant, or stay at home and wait for her life to improve through other means?

The third chapter of Flames of a Revolutionary, named Equality Part 1, is finally up after a long delay. Roger and Don finally reaches Viridian City and Roger gets his equipment, but they later witness something horrible and frightening, something that later could have a consequence for them.

EDIT: I'm posting on my post here to prevent double posting. Anyway, The side-story one-shot, Flames of a Revolutionary - A Maiden's Decision is now available to read. Find out what happened to Rose after she was forbidden to see Roger anymore. Warning: It is recommended to read up to at least chapter 2 of the main fic before reading this one.

Last edited:
If you like the Pokemon Special manga (Pokemon Adventures in the US) then check out my newest chapter of Pokemon Special: the next chapter! Chapter 4, VS Sandshrew, is up!

The story is based on the children of the original seven pokedex holders: Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Silver, Crystal, and Gold.

Back
Top Bottom