• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: Fic Advertisement Thread

Chapter 11 of Storm Island is here.

Andrea's arrival in Blackwood Grove almost ends in disaster as the villagers suspect her of being behind the town's problems and only the intervention of a well respected member of the town is enough to keep her out of trouble.

Chapter 11.5: Arson Investigation, of Storm Island is available!

In this short chapter focused on a subplot far away from Andrea, Marvin and his detective partner Jack investigate some shady circumstances around his daughter's suspected involvement in the recent arson of a restaurant in Azure Ridge.

The First Warriors: Deoxymoron

The end of the Pewter City trilogy has Red, Blue and Leaf awake in the Museum the morning after the failed party, finding the building in ruins and questions raised about what exactly happened. Leaf refuses to get involved and throws herself into a difficult battle with Brock, while Red and Blue face their tensions as they go to investigate the meteorites, unaware what they are walking into.

Chapter 12: Big Bad Wolf, of Storm Island is available!

In this chapter, Andrea and her new friends come face to face with a terrifying beast that has been terrorizing the citizens of the Blackwood Forest.

I guess I should use this thread since it's here...

To whomever may be interested, Chapter Two of For Better or Worse is up. Our protagonist learns a little more about his predicament, and as much as he would love to just go back home and forget this ever happened, he doesn't really have a choice in the matter.

I have begun a new fic.

The Green Chronicles: The Sacred Gift is up! Chapter one is, that is. In chapter one, we are introduced to a 15-year-old aspiring journalist as he checks into a chilling tip he has received regarding mysterious sounds coming from an abandoned building.

Chapter 9 of Flames of a Revolutionary has been released. Spoilers below, so you have been warned.

Following Roger's defeat by Brock and the Gym Killer's destruction of the gym, he and Johnny decides to train for a week for the upcoming rematch, with Don surprisingly helping them as well.

Chapter 13: Shadows of the Past, of Storm Island is available!

In this frighteningly scientific, history and backstory-oriented chapter (sorry, non-nerds!), Andrea, Raven and Kamin set out to discover the source of the darkness that has been permeating Blackwood Forest. Their investigation takes them to a mysterious obelisk that has been used by the Cult of the Lost in their rituals, but they find more questions than answers. As they investigate, they meet the famed ghost hunter, Dr. Egon.

After several months of not posting I have updated my story with Chapter 9 of Loving Hope!

Molly is spending time back home after being suspended for her fight with Ajay. Her best friend Clair wants to know all about her new adventure.

A few days late but the first arc of Backgrounds, Anachronatic Order began launching Saturday.

Despite being mentally, physically, and emotionally shattered, a genius programmer finds a new distraction when a Bond Villain comes knocking. His work is comparatively easy and the pay is good, but between his task, her dreams, and the politics of the Kanto Campers, old wounds reopen and she risks being shattered once more.

Chapters will be released on Saturdays from April 19 to May 24.

Back
Top Bottom