• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

FIFA World Cup Russia 2018

I think that England and Colombia will end in a tie (maybe 1-1) do think Colombia will win in penalties (as English always loose in them)
That prediction was almost perfect, can't belive we won on penalties though, England have never won on penalties in a world cup until now :eek::):D

That prediction was almost perfect, can't belive we won on penalties though, England have never won on penalties in a world cup until now :eek::):D
This world cup is truly full of surprises, I can definitely see Russia ending up winning the whole thing :ROFLMAO:

So true, surprising result
Good to know that tradition is out

Maybe Belgium makes it

Honestly I stopped watching after Mexico got knocked out, they were all I was really rooting for. Watching Argentina suffer humiliation after humiliation was a real treat though.

That’s true with Argentina, funny to see them struggle
I’ll keep watching
Might not happen, wish to see Belgium vs Croatia in final, for now all three times I cheer for are out (Scandinavian teams) will stay for Belgium

Hope for:
France 2-3 Belgium
Croatia 2-1 England

We did good and I like an underdog but even I thought it was unrealistic for England to beat that Croatian side. Thank god I never become emotionally invested in my country's football prospects, otherwise I'd be an absolute mess.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom