• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Final Fantasy RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
The world is on the verge of destruction...the four crystals, which power the crystal, are drained of their energy by fiends...on top of that, a guy's soul was stolen. Why is a mystery. Why not just kill the person? Anyway...
Before, the world was facing a similar fate, with the four crystals being drained of power. Warriors had saved the world back then. Will history repeat itself with the warriors regining victorious?
-------
Remember, the game's battle system relies partially on a random number generator (this one, to be exact). And, in case you're wondering, the sign-ups are still open. Max 10 characters.
-------
-Throne room-
"Royal scribe!" the king commanded, wearing a red robe and a golden crown.
The scribe rushed in, not looking nearly as splendid as the king. "Yes, sire?"
"Send the following message to the greatest warriors in Cornelia at the moment: Come to the castle tomorrow morning."
"Why, sire?"
The king gave no reply. The scribe went on, "Who are the greatest warriors in Cornelia?"
"You know who they are. I hope." The scribe blushed, since he did.
"I'll get right on it, sire," he replied, and walked out.
-The next morning, somewhere in Cornelia-
"Ugh..." Neo woke up, under a under a tree. Next to him, he found a piece of paper, which read "Come to the castle tomorrow morning."
So that's what fell on my head, he thought. If this was delivered last night, then tomorrow morning would be...
In a rush, he picked up his green bandanna, which he had slept on, tied it to his head, and ran to the castle.
------
OOC: @Mouthful of Pi; @JakkuEbansu; @Crow Song; @pokemonforever2929; The greatest warriors in Cornelia (at the moment) are you. Or at least some of you. I don't care why or how you're at the castle, just go there.

Michael walks down to the castle with a small rod that could easily fit into his hand tied to his belt. He went on pondering about a letter he had mysteriously received from a dove. Michael hoped that this king would give any insights on those who have been murdering wealthy and noble families. To find his parents killers.

Joe reluctantly came to the castle. ugh how he hates kings. the snootiest and supposedly the best of the rich. they HATE the poor.too bad he's rich too. if only there was a real robin hood. "but then he might steal from me" Joe thought aloud "okay here i am, the castle of the king" and then he walked in...

Last edited:
Michael walked into castle gates after showing the guard the letter he had received. He adjusted his top hat as he passed Joe. He snickered at the words "If there were only there were a real Robin Hood." He couldn't help but think aloud. "Is it truly fair to rob from those who work hard for there wealth and must make tedious desicions for the sake of other people."

Neo ran into the castle, literally slapping his invantation in the guard's face. Panting, he said, "Did I miss anything?" While he didn't have to go far, he ran so fast that his bandanna was slightly wet with sweat.

Joe almost felt like punching micheal in the face. but he managed to refrain himself. then he remembered that this king he actually liked because of the laws he made that help the poor. that seemed to calm his anger. eventually he handed the guard his flier and ran to the throne room as he wanted to know why all the best warriors were summoned at once. there had to be a good reason for interrupting his work in the middle of the night.

Michael followed Joe to the King's throne room. "Oh, it seems I have struck a nerve." Michael gently teased. "I take it your here because the King summoned you? If thats the case then we share something in common." Michael inquired.

Joe had to hand it to micheal. he was trying to avenge his parents' death. he too had had both his parents die @ an early age. so it ok.
(by the way in real life i have to do garbage now. so let's say Joe became silent all of a sudden for the rest of this scene)

OOC: Do NOT use textspeak in an RP. Just sayin'

"I'm assuming I didn't miss anything then," Neo said after the other two people ran up the stairs. "Maybe I should follow them..." he mused. He did.

Michael's vampiric senses kicked in. He knew he was being followed. He turned around to see Neo. "I see we have a third hero among us." He mused.

OCC: How does Joe know that Michael is trying to avenge his parents? O.O

OOC: Looks like somebody's using out-of-character knowledge~! That's against the rules.

"Um...yeah. How did you -" Neo began, then quickly quieted himself. Probably one of those people with really good senses, he thought.

"I thought it was blatantly obvious. I can pratically smell the sweat you are excreting from running and hear your heartbeat race." Michael said giving a sinister smile revealing two fangs where one's canine's would be.

Neo's eyes bugged. Well, right on the supersenses part, he thought. But "What the hell?" he continued, but this time out loud. He then put both of his hands over his mouth. I hope I didn't upset him... he thought.

OOC: Dammit, MoP and Jakku, where are you?

Joe almost forgot how he knew about micheal. one day he read a book he found on the street about famous vampires. micheal was in there just because of his warrior status. just the same reason Joe was in books about famous alchemists. how the person who wrote it found out about this Joe will never know

"Oh, don't tell me you seriously never heard of a vampire." Michael said. "I had no idea that hero's were aloud to be so ignorant."

"Obviously i wasn't talking to you." Michael pointed out to Joe rather coldly

"oh". Joe said. "sorry about that. anyway aren't there 5 warriors that everyone knows about (if only by name) i only count 3. can we get started without them?" after many minutes pass no one has answered so Joe repeats "can we get started now?" then ten minutes pass after that and joe losses his patience. "CAN. WE. GET. STARTED NOW?????????????" Joe then proceeds to catch his breath

Last edited:
OOC: I'm trying to wait for MoP and Jakku. Hence my frustration.

"I dunno. Are there?" Neo asked one of the men, then turned to the vampire. "Yes, I knew about vampires, but I didn't know you were one. And that they could sense sweat."

OOC: In other words, the audience with the king will probably be (our) tomorrow.

Joe got so fed up with waiting for the other two warriors that he got up and started walking out. Until he remembered that he has no clue how to get out of the castle. So he came back in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom