• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

First game that you had completed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus542

More Like Google (or not)
Reaction score
Oh hai guys. I'm always here to tell on what is your first game that you had completed.
For me I don't know (sorry!) because I forgot the game itself so see you in a moment.

Entirely alone? Pokémon Blue. I couldn't remember the first I completed with a sibling/parent tag teaming it with me if I tried.

A game called "Pelican Crossing" which my cousin had back in 1990 (I forget what kind of console she had), and which I now can't find any information on.

My five-year-old brain incorrectly assumed, from the title, that it would be about a pelican (which is the only reason I wanted to play it in the first place), but it was actually a road safety game where you had to get this little man across the road without getting him knocked down by incoming traffic. It was such a short game, and such a no-brainer, that I feel kind of cheap crediting it as the first game I ever completed, but there you are.

99% sure it was Pokemon Yellow. The only games I played before that were old wrestling games, and since they didn't really have game line to complete I don't count them.

HeartGold, I believe. :sweatlol:

With the help of some neighborhood friends when I was like 7 the first game I beat was Pokemon Red too. Seriously if it wasn't for them I would have never solved the mystery of how to buy Pokeballs, and enter buildings. .___.;;

Kirby's Dream Land. I like to think that this is the point at which I became remotely competent at video games.

A game called "Pelican Crossing" which my cousin had back in 1990 (I forget what kind of console she had), and which I now can't find any information on.

My five-year-old brain incorrectly assumed, from the title, that it would be about a pelican (which is the only reason I wanted to play it in the first place), but it was actually a road safety game where you had to get this little man across the road without getting him knocked down by incoming traffic. It was such a short game, and such a no-brainer, that I feel kind of cheap crediting it as the first game I ever completed, but there you are.
Can you post me some screenshots of the game?
Kirby's Dream Land. I like to think that this is the point at which I became remotely competent at video games.
Did you play kirby games? Mine I played Kirby's Mass Attack, Kirby Super Star Ultra and Kirby Squeak Squad. What was your favorite form? Sword, Flame, Ice, Umbrella or anything else?

Can you post me some screenshots of the game?

Like I said, I can't now find any information on the game when I google it, so no.

One of those early PC games where you're a space ship flying around shooting other space ships. God knows what it was called.

First completed Pokemon Yellow on the GBC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom