• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Flawless Pokes

Pokabu

The Only Pokabu Fan here
Reaction score
I've picked up some of these,and I can post em here for all to see.

Yamask(level 1,ut,lots)
Bold,Somewhat Vain
Mummy
Astonish,Protect,Nasty Plot,Shadow Ball
Stats:
HP:12
Atk:4
Def:7
Sp.Atk and Def:6
Speed:5

Kyurem(UT)
Naive,Somewhat Vain
HP:295
Atk and Sp.Atk:223
Def:163
Sp.def:146
Speed:187
(Moves are the moves you get when you normally catch Kyruem)

Jolly Often Dozening off Terakion(UT)
HP:141
Attack:126
Def.93
Sp.Atk 70
Sp.def 93
Speed 118

Sandile(Somewhat Vain Adamant)
HP:44
Atk:34
Def and sp.def:20
Sp.atk:18
Speed:29

And a bunch more,but naming all their stats would take up all of this thread.

I can name all of them,and if you want more info on them,ask ahead and PM me.

DW Bulbasaurs,Litwicks,Darmitians,A Virizon(1),A frillish,DW Charmanders,DW Exeggcutes,A shiny Terrakion,Volcronas,and a DW Swablu(Female)

In return,I would like Shinies,events,etc.

Now,Offer Away!

I'm interested in your flawless Terrakion. :)

I'll PM you with a few of my offers... the only catch is that I can't yet clone for myself, and I was wondering if you can clone? If you're interested in a trade for one of my Pokemon would you be able to clone it for me so that I can keep a copy too? Let me know if this might be a possibility. Thank you!

Are the one's without their stats listed flawless as well? If so I'm interested in a Litwick. I can give you a shiny Pineco or Drifloon for it.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom