• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Suggestion Font Choices

Snow18

Pokémon District Founder
Reaction score
I was thinking the font "Calibri" would be nice to have. Do you think it could be inputted.

You can always type the html using "Tags". Not sure if you knew, but if it's added to the list it makes it a lot easier then you realize.

Lol. I think we can tell that we can use the font. And I'm pretty sure we can edit what is part of the actual edit box stuff.

We can, but I'm not asking you, I'm asking staff. Not to sound rude but by all means it'd be easier to have it as an option just like the rest.

We can, but I'm not asking you, I'm asking staff. Not to sound rude but by all means it'd be easier to have it as an option just like the rest.

Oh, you mean as an option in the WYSIWYG editor!

Umm... yeah, you're going to have to ask the administrators about that.

If you are an Administrator, it'd be great if you could add it. It's getting no where by just saying you could type it. You know it'd be easier to select and click.

Adding in an additional font would take an inordinate amount of time and effort on our end--and, depending on how we could include it (addon or hack) it could be risky to server stability. As others have mentioned, you should be able to custom code it if you really want it.

I don't have a problem coding it, just thought there was a way without harming the server or taking an immense amount of time. Thanks.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom