• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Foongus Vs Voltorb

mwetwe

The Fire type :)
Reaction score
Both have different abilities, different types, different regions. Their similarities include their appearance. Which one is better??

Voltorb. Because i'm just an electric type person. Also, I didn't see Foongus that interesting.
Voltorb is faster and has the move explosion along with the move foul play. Either way I think Voltorb will win.

I like Electrode a good amount, it's the design. Amoongus is okay too. But I like Foongus more than Voltorb.

Foongus is irritating with Spore so I'll pick Voltorb. I also love the Voltorb mini game in Pokemon Stadium.

I usually like grass pokemon more but I find the appearance of Foongus so unappealing that I have to go with Voltorb.

Voltorb because its a living suicide bomber

Do you normally favouritise suicide bombers over other things??

But for a different reason I agree. I like the design of voltorb and love how in the games they can be disguised as pokeballs. Foongus's design is also good but you cant really mistake it, its a type of mushroom....

I feel like Voltorb pulled of the whole "Poké ball as a Pokémon" gimmick more naturally, in my experience it's a better battler, and I think Electrode is a better evolution than Amoongus both in battling prowess and design. So Voltorb gets my vote.

Voltorb is just so much cooler, I love how it's such a simple design with a self destruct temperament. I like voltorb far more than Foongus and I think it's a more memorable design.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom