• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Forms

Ira-Dracona

Reaction score
I'm looking for forms of Vivillon and Sawsbuck, the latter because I don't have Pokemon Bank since the end of the trial period. If I'd known I couldn't get the forms I would have collected them. Some are available on the GTS but a lot of people on there ask for legendaries, which seems a bit much, not that I have any spare legendaries anyway.

I am looking for Autumn Deerling or Sawsbuck.

I don't know what to offer. I don't really have much but if you tell me what you want in exchange I'll do my best to get it, other than shinies because I never have any luck when it comes to shinies.
I currently have a few IV breeding leftovers of Tyrunts, my first attempt at IV breeding in between busy working days, with various amounts of perfect IVs, including one female with perfect attack, and I think one of the males has a 0 Sp.Att IV from what the man in the Kiloude Pokemon center said. So if you want me to try to IV breed something for you, that would be fine and I'll do my best with that. Or obtaining items.

Last edited:
If you have unowns i'll trade you one unown I need for one vivillon pattern you need.

I have A, C, D, E, G, J, N, Q, S, V, X, !, and ?

Any unowns that aren't those i'm good with.

Sure, I have some spare Unowns, although I can't remember quite which ones. If you have more than one Vivillon that I need I'll happily trade you my spare Unowns for them.

Last edited:
I have the Autumn Deerling with the following spreads:

01 Deerling | Female | Adamant Nature | Chlorophyll Ability | 31/31/31/31/x/31
02 Deerling | Male | Adamant Nature | Chlorophyll Ability | 31/31/31/31/x/31

I'm looking for EV training items (Power Lens, Band, Belt, Anklet, Bracer, or Weight)

I have a copy of every vivillon so I can give them all to you. Just tell me when you wnat to trade.

Turns out I only have a spare B, but I'm currently doing some bartering on the GTS to see if I can get some others for you :) Currently I've been given a ? which isn't helpful, but it is a shiny so I don't know if you would like that for the fact it is a shiny or to trade away for something else.

@Plat I now have a B, P and the shiny ?. It's taking a while because I have to keep trading pokemon on the GTS hoping to get one of the forms you need.

@that1chick Belt and Band it is. I'll get them ready for you. It will probably be Sunday unless you're around between 4:30 and 6pm GMT today, as that is the only time I'll be at home.

Don't worry you can take as long as you need. Just message me when you have enough that you want to trade them in.

@that1chick Sure. I'll try to be online most of the day :)

@Plat I currently have B, H, P, O, T, U and shiny ? so I'm going to try and get 2 more and then I should have enough to trade for the Vivillons :)

Last edited:
Oops, didn't realise I was the one who posted last, sorry.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom