• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Friend Safaris!

Re: Rare Pokémon for Rare Pokémon

Hello there, could I perhaps have 1 Starf and 1 Lansat for a Drowzee and Mankey (with or without their HA)?

@Gard81 Either is fine, but I just got them yesterday and they got planted, so you will have to wait awile, sorry:(
@Paleo I will breed those four right now and in return I will take the Tepig, Snivy, HA Chimchar, and HA Paras plz. I will also add ur FC.

@Gard81 Either is fine, but I just got them yesterday and they got planted, so you will have to wait awile, sorry:(
@Paleo I will breed those four right now and in return I will take the Tepig, Snivy, HA Chimchar, and HA Paras plz. I will also add ur FC.

That's alright. Just tell me if you want them with their HA and with a specific nature/gender.

That's alright. Just tell me if you want them with their HA and with a specific nature/gender.

I just need the Pokémon. You can give them hidden ability if you want but it isn't an order.

I just need the Pokémon. You can give them hidden ability if you want but it isn't an order.

Ok, I've added your FC. Mine is 0447 6644 8531. Trainer name: Arcee

Re: Pokémon with Lansat or Starf Berry

Chimchar
Rattata
Clefairy
Paras
Meowth
Mankey
Grimer
Drowzee

I could trade you any 2 of the above for Kricketot and Glameow. If you have any other Pokébank exclusive Pokémon I'd be interested in those as well.

Chimchar
Rattata
Clefairy
Paras
Meowth
Mankey
Grimer
Drowzee

I could trade you any 2 of the above for Kricketot and Glameow. If you have any other Pokébank exclusive Pokémon I'd be interested in those as well.

I'll take the Clefairy and the Meowth please. My FC is in my signature.

Last edited:

Chimchar
Rattata
Clefairy
Paras
Meowth
Mankey
Grimer
Drowzee

Awesome we'll start when you're ready. My FC is 2337 - 4059 – 3392

Last edited:

Chimchar
Rattata
Clefairy
Paras
Meowth
Mankey
Grimer
Drowzee

Awesome we'll start when you're ready. My FC is 2337 - 4059 – 3392

Ready now, sorry I took so long.

Re: Friend Safari Pokémon Needed

I have HA Froakie, if that is wanted.

If that list is up to date, my FS will knock out 3 Bugs right off the bat... but they are bugs so that is not saying much. :/

In all actuality, most people could probably sift through your list and grab a bunch of those with HAs out of their Safaris. If you would like I could probably name about 10 that I have HA access to. It would just be a little tedious. :p

My Safari is Electric and I have Pachirisu, Stunfisk, and Luxio. My FC is 1478-4451-8751, and I'm adding you. :)

I don't need the Froakie, I just want the safari. But will u plz give me ur fc for the bug safari?
PeacefulGirrafe just added u.

FC: 2921-9347-3205
IGN: Taira or Arcueid depending on the version.

Some others I have access to if you want:
Pawniard
Crawdaunt
Gastrodon
Drowzee
Espurr
Gothorita

And that's just my first three Safaris. -.- You want HAs right?

FC: 2921-9347-3205
IGN: Taira or Arcueid depending on the version.

Some others I have access to if you want:
Pawniard
Crawdaunt
Gastrodon
Drowzee
Espurr
Gothorita

And that's just my first three Safaris. -.- You want HAs right?

Sorry, no thanks. I edited my post and I am now just looking for safaris.

Ok, thanks. What's your friend code?

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom