• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

FULL, FULL, FULL, FULL, FULL, FULL, FULL, FULL, FULL, [ will open later today ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ██۞✳❃ { Luiie's Graphic Shop } ✳❃۞██ OPEN!

Usually 20 minutes.
But today i can't work on any orders.

I'll be back in 3 horus to check on a few things & finish ALL of my orders tomorrow afternoon.

Sounds good to me. Can u just pm me when its done?

Ok, well since i still dont understand this stuff

Can you make me a banner, just like yours exept do meganium? and put my name in just like yours (in your signature)

I will offer a shiny marill.

Ok, well since i still dont understand this stuff

Can you make me a banner, just like yours exept do meganium? and put my name in just like yours (in your signature)

I will offer a shiny marill.

Hmm, no thanks on the marill.
Can you offer something else?
or do you have a list from which i can pick?

also, please fill out & post the form if you'd like your signature made thanks.

Sounds good to me. Can u just pm me when its done?

Will do, don't worry. :)

i offer either shiny treeko or shiny charmander. I just want the banner like yours, same letters/sizes everything. i just want the pokemon to be meganium instead of empoleon,

i offer either shiny treeko or shiny charmander. I just want the banner like yours, same letters/sizes everything. i just want the pokemon to be meganium instead of empoleon,

Post what you want with the order form found in the first page or i will not do your request. Thanks.

kk
have fun not responding to my Request !!!

kk
have fun not responding to my Request !!!

=\ it's really not that hard. lol
Alrighty then. Have a great day. =)

User Name: Maser Random
Text:
Ordering: Avatar
Size: 120x120
Colors:
Image: Click here. I'd like you to make an avatar of a boy who's using the sword. I'm not just requesting you to crop it. Please, try to show his whole body and sword(Not everything though). It's awesome. I'd like to see this avatar in really high quality. If possible, I'd like the file format in .png format.
Offering: WCS Milotic

User Name: Master Random
Ordering: Signature
Size: 400x150
Image: Click here. Please, try to make the image high quality as possible. I just don't want any blur to the image. Also, if possible, try to add a userbar underlines that's barely noticeable. I'd also like this image in .png format. Make this signature similar to this image.
Offering: WORLD09 Weavile, Flawless Ditto

Thanks if you can do these for me. :)

Last edited:

I recieved a milotic by someone else, is there anything else you could offer? =)

As for the second request, yup I can do it.

Allllllll pf my images are saved .png format, I only use that. Jpg is horrible and gif only good for sprites. ;D

I recieved a milotic by someone else, is there anything else you could offer? =)

As for the second request, yup I can do it.

Allllllll pf my images are saved .png format, I only use that. Jpg is horrible and gif only good for sprites. ;D

Red's Metagross, Baba's Flygon, Shokotan's Tropius, Golugo's Octillery, Akiyama's Slaking? Choose one.

Is the flygon alright?

Also I will work on signatures by late Sunday. Torrow I will be at Vegas the wholeday and without a laptop. Hope you can wait. ^^;

Is the flygon alright?

Also I will work on signatures by late Sunday. Torrow I will be at Vegas the wholeday and without a laptop. Hope you can wait. ^^;

Yup and I will be patient and will wait. Thanks.

No, thank you for ordering!!!

I may want a second banner, as most people have 2, and this time I have an image in mind, how does a tru shaymin sound?

I may want a second banner, as most people have 2, and this time I have an image in mind, how does a tru shaymin sound?

I don't own a SHaymin,
sure that'll be perfect payment.

Fillout another form if you'd like one. =)

I'm 100% sure that you didn't read this.

Please... PLEASE use the correct order form when ordering something from my shop. Please post it in the thread. DO NOT PM FORMS. Thank you.
username;; username here
text;; what text do you want on the avatar/signature (leave blank if ordering a sprite)
ordering;; sprite, signature, avatar?
size;; in pixels please, pick a size for what you ordered
colors;; Pick 3 or less colors. (If left blank, colors will be chosen from the image.
images;; please link to the image, renders are perffered but they don't have to.
sprite on sprite;; which pokemon on which one? like pikachu on gyrados. Leave blank if not ordering a sprite.
other/extra;; add anything else you want here
offering what are you offering?

That explains everything you need to know when filling out the form.

username;; Kirin
text;; None
style;;
ordering;; Avatar
size;; 100 x 100
colors;;
images;;
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/b/b9/Spr_4p_448_s.png
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/5/5d/HGSS_Cool_Trainer_M.png
sprite on sprite;;
other/extra;; Just place the two sprites side by side close to eachother.
offering: Lv 2 Shiny Milotic, Legit.

I already have a milotic. XD;
Anything else you could offer? ^^

sorry, but can I please un-offer it, It is my last clone.
sorry.
how about lv. 100 mewtwo instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom