• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

G/S remake petition thread BBG version. If you don't post, you don't care

I myself was once skeptical, seeing the G/S/C weren't as widely accepted as the other games in the series (at least where i lived) and resigned myself to thinking that it will never see the light of day..... That was untill i saw the attached pic!! I nearly Sh*t myself!!!

Long story short, Sign me Up!!

I myself was once skeptical, seeing the G/S/C weren't as widely accepted as the other games in the series (at least where i lived) and resigned myself to thinking that it will never see the light of day..... That was untill i saw the attached pic!! I nearly Sh*t myself!!!

Long story short, Sign me Up!!

You saw a fanmade pic and it lit up your desire for a remake -_-

I think it's be cool to see a remake, but at the same time I don't want to see my good old GS characters redrawn...

Sign me up, but you don't need to make a petition I'm sure.

Ninty's probably has it in the making for the DS right now. I think it's gonna be part of their Pokemon cycle.

Make a new handheld.

Make 2 new Pokemon games.

Make the 3rd game and the remakes of 2 gens ago.

Course in the Long run this thread means nothing, as the >100 signatures you currently have are not going to persuade nintendo Company to remake a game that is probably already in the making. Therefore, irrelevant thread

*bows*

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom