• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gaarasword's Musical Mew Mystery Shop (CLOSED FOR A REPRIEVE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE).

How is my shop in your eyes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gaarasword's Desert Dessert Shop (GRAND OPENING SPECIAL NOW WITH EIGAKAN CELEBI).

How about tomorrow at noon GMT -5.

Re: Gaarasword's Desert Dessert Shop (GRAND OPENING SPECIAL NOW WITH EIGAKAN CELEBI).

So it's settled that we'll trade around then.

Congrats to giratinaoriginforme for being the 50th post. He wins a Oblivia Deoxys.

Last edited:

for shiny abra i will give you:
a pichu with thunderbolt, volt tackle, and iron tail
a gible with outrage
AND
a riolu with blaze kick

I'll trade it for a outrage gible.

I'll trade it for a outrage gible.
i was actually offering all 3, i have way too many pichus, so just take something crappy. can you trade right now

Yeah, I can and I'll take a pichu off your hands.

The one on the first post of the shop.

Re: Gaarasword's Salty Sea Ship Shop (NOW WITH SOME NEW STOCK AND A PROMOTION SEE INS

Hello people as you may or may not already know I am Gaara's associate in running this shop. While he can offer his services, shinies and legendaries, I can offer battle ready normal mons, while I can also make them inherit great moves, stats, natures or just help you complete your nat dex! Additionally, i can offer TMS 1-50 and rare items like Master Balls. I will make a list of wares soon, but if you have ANY requests, VM me and I will try and make it possible. Please be aware though this week I am pretty busy so there may be an extra delay. Once again, custom, battle ready or rare Pokemon! Once you ask for the Pokemon, I will see what you have to offer in return. If anyone has a Lv. 60 or higher male Absol, you get a free Crown Beast from Gaara if you trade the Absol to me (Please unhacked) He will give you the Crown Beast of your choosing.

Also, for those who would like the promotion, Gaara and I have agreed that in order to get Shiny Lucario or one of the Crown Beasts, you must guarantee you will shop with us in the future! You also must put our shops name and link in your sig. Also, for first timers, we will offer you a free, good Pokemon with good moves in stats if you guarantee you will shop with us again. But only for the first time. We also give away hidden prizes for doing stuff in this forum. Who knows, maybe if you trade a lot you will get a rare, shiny or legendary, or maybe two and one! So shop with us today, and enjoy bmgf people!

Last edited:
Re: Gaarasword's Salty Sea Ship Shop (NOW WITH SOME NEW STOCK AND A PROMOTION SEE INS

I have a shiny ho-oh
will trade it for any of the shiny dragon trio

Sure, just give me a few minutes.

Pika could I interest you in any non shiny or legendaries? I basically have them all. If you would like I can give you custom moves and natures but that might take longer. (And custom natures or chain breeding moves costs extra)
Or would you like Master Ball or rare items like that?

What FC will you use?

hold on
forgot to mention, i would like a clone and return deal. (clone and return my ho-oh)
I will try to come back to shops like this, but i have very things worth trading right now, so i will check in, but may be awhile before i can actually trade anything again

Edit: Use my HG FC please

Not to worry I'll get it done. Not to mention the promotion.

okay
and as for the promotion, when do i get to recieve one?

So pika anything i particular? I will give you a free Gible with EQ and Stone Edge since you said you will come back and check in frequently! YOu better!!! Jk. Hold on brb in 10.

no worries, i'll check in often

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom