• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

game \ gamestation \ gamestop Keldeo

Derp-Derp2

Reaction score
Hello im after a Game / Game station / Game stop Keldeo

i am offering one of the below:

On Gen 4:
10th Anniversary Mew

WIN2011 Celebi

Any of the 3 shiny Johto beasts

Pikachu-Colored Pichu

Arceus MICHINA

GameStop Deoxys

EUSMR09 Regigigas

Member Card Darkrai (Can Rename)

Oak's Letter Shaymin (Can Rename)

wish chansey (Can Rename)

Any In Game Legendarys

on Gen 5:
FEB2012 Mewtwo

Movie Victini

Liberty Pass Victini

I can also put the gen 4 ones on a gen 5 game if you wish

I will be making a copy of the Pokemon i send. Also I have LG emerald Platinum Silver Pearl Black and White So if you want something else PM me i also have a Jap Dreamworld Ditto Nicknamed Ditto.

Last edited:
I plan to swing by a Gamestop between tomorrow and Wednesday to pick one up for myself (and I have multiple game-cards) so I'd be happy to put one on a new game for you in exchange for your Oak's Letter Shaymin or 10th Anniversary Mew. What levels are they?

I probably won't be able to trade with you until Wednesday or Friday if you're interested.

I plan to swing by a Gamestop between tomorrow and Wednesday to pick one up for myself (and I have multiple game-cards) so I'd be happy to put one on a new game for you in exchange for your Oak's Letter Shaymin or 10th Anniversary Mew. What levels are they?

I probably won't be able to trade with you until Wednesday or Friday if you're interested.

they are UT mew is lvl 5 Shaymin is i think lvl 30 i can rename the shaymin from "SHAYMIN" to "Shaymin" if you like for Black and White and what gen do you want them on?

they are UT mew is lvl 5 Shaymin is i think lvl 30 i can rename the shaymin from "SHAYMIN" to "Shaymin" if you like for Black and White and what gen do you want them on?
I would love the Mew (or a copy of it) and would prefer it to be on Generation V, but I can trade it on either one.

What time zone are you in? I'm in Eastern Standard Time, and when I'm posting this it's 12:10am here.

GMT London just edited my profile for ya been meaning to do it for a while i will move them over to 5 i want them moved myself for B/W 2 if you pm me i will get a e-mail alert on my phone

Not spoke to ennife in a while so the offers are still open

Last edited:
I just replied to your pm. I'll probably still be awake when you reply back. I get pm's on my phone too (didn't have it earlier, I was at work). Hopefully we can meet at one of the times I had in the pm :)

/ edit, well he got one from somewhere else so I think this is closed. =/

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom