• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GameCodeTrainer's Poke Wonder Stop [CLOSED! FOR NOW!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: GameCodeTrainer's Poke Wonder Stop [OPEN, UPDATING!]

Alright, I'll take the GameStop Jirachi XD

So, Shiny Elekid with Ice Punch, ThunderPunch, Fire Punch, and Cross Chop, Shiny Gible with Dragon Pulse, Stone Edge, and Flamethrower, and Shiny Bagon with Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse, and Rain Dance for Shiny Regigigas, GameStop Deoxys (hoping it's holding Never Melt Ice), and GameStop Jirachi. Sure all of the Pokemon you're trading me is LEGIT, right?

Beginning the RNG process now, it may take a while, I'm not sure I'll be ready tonight though.....

yup all legit and thank you. and take your time.

Alright *gives ya a thumbs up* I'll notify ya when I'm ready ;)

Re: GameCodeTrainer's Poke Shiny/Egg/Item Stop

Alright. I can give you both Shiny Rotom & Roselia and make them both hold Lum Berries for the Timid TRU Shaymin UT & Pikachu Colored Pichu.

I'll let you know when I am ready to trade.

P.S. Question, is the Pikachu Colored Pichu LEGIT?

Sorry for not being around in forever. That would be fine with me, except for one thing: Wrong section. Anything from mine, which is the third one.

i will trade u a tru dragonite for a shiny elekid
pm if you accept the offer

Re: GameCodeTrainer's Poke Shiny/Egg/Item Stop

Sorry for not being around in forever. That would be fine with me, except for one thing: Wrong section. Anything from mine, which is the third one.
It's alright.

Well, I'm not interested in a PCP anymore, but I'm still interested in the TRU Shaymin. I would like a Jolly Natured Level 10 Ageto Celebi.

i will trade u a tru dragonite for a shiny elekid
pm if you accept the offer
Well it depends, if what is the nature of the TRU Dragonite, is it LEGIT, is it holding the Yache Berry? Someone is already trading me a TRU Dragonite......

I'll be ready to trade with you burningdoubt this Wednesday-Friday :D

(sorry for double posting)

Are you still looking for a latias? I have one but it have pokerus...

Are you still looking for a latias? I have one but it have pokerus...
What's the level, does it have a Soul Dew? Is it legit? What's the ID No. and OT?

burningdoubt, I'm ready to trade with you :D

It's mine, from Emerald. Level 40, UT, but no Soul Dew.

Last edited:

i would like a shiny Gible with Tackle, Outrage, and Dragon Claw
and if you could RNG ME a shiny Swablu,
i have the parents i will supply them. you would be more then welcome to keep one or two of them if you want. i just want one shiny. (the father an alteria knows dragon pulse, dragon dance, dragon breath and natural gift, and the mother is also an alteria )
i can offer a TRU MANAPHY And Haley's Mew for your trouble.

It's mine, from Emerald. Level 40, UT, but no Soul Dew.
What do you want for it?

i would like a shiny Gible with Tackle, Outrage, and Dragon Claw
and if you could RNG ME a shiny Swablu,
i have the parents i will supply them. you would be more then welcome to keep one or two of them if you want. i just want one shiny. (the father an alteria knows dragon pulse, dragon dance, dragon breath and natural gift, and the mother is also an alteria )
i can offer a TRU MANAPHY And Haley's Mew for your trouble.
Is the TRU Manaphy LEGIT? Is it UT? Is it holding the Red Scarf? Do you have anything else besides Haley's Mew?

yup it has the classic ribbon, its holding the red scarf, i have other events, Gamestop Deoxes, Gamestop PCP,10th Anni Latios, 10th Anni latias, and 10th Anni celibi, Alamos Darkri (although the IV's kinda suck), Tru Arcues, and Tru Regigigas,

Where did you get the Manaphy (some people will hack a Manaphy using PokSav and give it a Classic Ribbon), what is the Manaphy's ID No.? And what is the Move set of the Manaphy?

I will take a 10th Anniversary Latios instead of Hayley's Mew, is the Latios UT?

Tru Manaphy ID NO: 09297 OT TRU UT LVL 50 Move Set Heart Swap, Water pulse, Whirlpool Acid Armor Held Item Red Scarf

and latios ID 00010 OT 10ANIV(has a little exp gain) Move set Psychic, Recover, Lusterpurge, Dragon Dance Held item Soul Due

Alright, I'll take the TRU Manaphy.

What's the info of the Latias, does it have the Soul Dew and what is the Moveset?

A shiny male heracross is fine.
Sure, will let you know when I have it :D

Ok, I'll migrate the latias now. ^^

latias ID 00010 OT 10ANIV (some exp gain) Move set Mist Ball, Psychic, Recover, Charm, Held Item Soul Dew

latias ID 00010 OT 10ANIV (some exp gain) Move set Mist Ball, Psychic, Recover, Charm, Held Item Soul Dew
Alright, I'll take the Latias and the TRU Manaphy, I'll let you know when I have your Pokemon :)

Ok, I'll migrate the latias now. ^^
Alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom