• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Games Index and Co-Host/Mentoring Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mafia Games Index and Co-Host/Mentoring Program

Can you please cancel FMA mafia? It's been two weeks and if I haven't gotten a sufficient amount of players by now then I feel that I won't be able to ever. To those who were excited about playing it, don't worry, I'll try again whenever I feel the time is right, and it isn't right now. Thanks. :)

Am I allowed to have a game in the Large Game waiting list and a game in the Small Game waiting list simultaneously? If so:

Please add: No Rules, No Roles, No Reveals to the Small Games waiting list.

@Master Mew You can have more than one game in any waiting list, you just can't host more than one game of any kind at once.

Also, Prince of Persia Mafia is a work in progress. Consider it Mini Mafia's spiritual successor.

Question: Can you host a game and have another game on the waiting list?

I'm already hosting a game, but can I have a game at the waiting list?

Pokemon RSE - Hoenn Mafia is ready to be on the waiting list.
Yes. You just can't post 2 games at once.

Okay then

Pokemon RSE - Hoenn Mafia is ready for the waiting list

Super Smash Bros Mafia is ready for the waiting list (player size may change but it will be a large game)

Also for some reason Advance Wars mafia is still on the "work in progress list" despite being over :p

Last edited:

Could somebody please put my Pokemon BW! Mafia on the Currently Running list? Thanks.

Space Race mafia can be added to the small games waiting list s'il vous plait.

Oakwood Mafia has entered Night 0.

Loveless Mafia (large) is a work in progress.

It Crowd Mafia has finished.

OTP mafia is ready for the waiting list.

Can somebody mentor me during my first Mafia hosting??? It'll be the first Mafia I've hosted (since the Failure on the Mario Boards), and I'm not sure if the theme I've got in mind is taken.....

@Mr. Fahrenheit; and I would like to add a large-scale Bastard Mod mafia for the in-progress list. (15-16 roles)

Please put Borderlands 2 Mafia on the Work in Progress list.

EDIT: Borderlands 2 Mafia is now taking sign-ups. Aiming for 20 players.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom