• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gamestation UK Pre-Order Bonus: Starter Styluses

WatcherMark

Reaction score
Just got hold of a leaflet from Gamestation and finally found what pre-order bonus people from the UK get if they order a copy of Black and White from there... three styluses, each of which display one of the Unova starters:

IMG_0618.jpg

Certainly a lot better than crappy wall clings...

Last edited:
Re: Gamestation UK Pre-Order Bonus: Starter Styluses (or is it Styli)

OMG I am so going to but from them now. NOT!

WANT!

Definitely want the Oshawott one! Do you get all 3 free or just one?

I've just realised that we don't have a Gamestation in the City I live in :/

Edit: yes we do, my mistake...

Last edited:

I can't be certain, but from the looks of it you'd get all three.

I can't be certain, but from the looks of it you'd get all three.

I've just noticed it say "get 3 Free" so it looks like you get all three!!

Sounds better than a crappy wall decal.

Also, if you pre-order from Toys R Us, you get a free accessory kit with 1 DS cloth(With some random Unova pokes on them) a Zekrom and Reshiram stylus, and DS game cases :D You get both styluses/styli as well.

This is for the UK, right? Hope they give these as a pre-order here in holland too.. ö

JUST the UK gets this?! D8< Hey, what about us in the US?! I shelled out $80 for preordering Black and White! We should get nifty cool things like this too! OTL

Much better than a wall cling.

Infinitely so.

Wow...So the USA, Australia, and U.K has announced preorder bonuses for preordering Pokemon Black and White and Canada gets squat. XD

I might have to change my pre-order from GAME to GameStation.

Is that in-store only, or online as well?

We get it here too but we get the Styluses, a Unova starters carry case, a BW cleaning cloth and two DS cartridge cases

2dhtr8g.jpg

Last edited:

JUST the UK gets this?! D8< Hey, what about us in the US?! I shelled out $80 for preordering Black and White! We should get nifty cool things like this too! OTL

Quit whining. You have gotten the games months before us for the last decade. Still, I've preordered elsewhere.

Sandile said:
Quit whining. You have gotten the games months before us for the last decade. Still, I've preordered elsewhere.

What, that's a good excuse to get screwed on pre-order bonuses? ._.

Man, I suppose one can always look to eBay, but still...how could Gamestop miss out on this? fffff

What, that's a good excuse to get screwed on pre-order bonuses? ._.

Man, I suppose one can always look to eBay, but still...how could Gamestop miss out on this? fffff

Not trying to turn this into an argument, but what did you get for a HG/SS preorder bonus? Figurines. What did we get? ____________ <--Insert preorder bonus here

OH WOW AWESOME!!! GREATEST THING EVER!!! MY LIFE IS NOW COMPLETE!!!

...But somehow I think I'll still be ordering from Amazon.co.uk =|

Not trying to turn this into an argument, but what did you get for a HG/SS preorder bonus? Figurines. What did we get? ____________ <--Insert preorder bonus here
Well, England got the figurines via Game (online only; they didn't say that, so I was cheated out of Ho-Oh), and GameStation (in-store). Didn't Ireland get those?

I stopped by my local Gamestation today and they had nothing about this. Is this in select stores only, or is my local one just a little slow to catch on?

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom