• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gen 7 Legendary Revealed?? (SPOILERS)

well maybe if there a new gen next to kalos maybe thats what couirway town train station is used for maybe to connected to italy spain germany or uniova since in uniova the rain station says this track goes to a far away region maybe that was kalos but who knows.... we hadn't had a 2 region game since g/s/c/hg/ss

looks more like a fox/deer to me who knows maybe a event legend ?

Last edited by a moderator:
That kind of reminds me of the Comedy Mask, you know, as in the Comedy and Drama Masks usually seen together depicted above a theater stage.

Maybe its related to Yamask, and maybe Yamask will get a Branch Evolution?

Slightly on-topic, Masuda tweeted about the # of new mon, said not to worry, more surprises on their way. So yeah, gen 6 is definetely getting a dex bump mid gen, new region or otherwise. I'm thinking maybe both, like 20 or so in kalos, and another 50 in the next region. More so, I'm thinking maybe if the new region IS in Pokejapan, that it would accompany an older region. Something like GSC, but much more fleshed out. Think like level 70 leader battles post league and crazy AI.

I swear if pokemon uses the same shitty on disc dlc tactics capcome is using I will quit pokemon.

There is no limit per se, but most forms retain their base stat total. If Kyurem only got 40 more points after fusing with stronger Pokémon, then I don't see a logical way for Zygarde to surpass Xerneas/Yveltal aside from Mega Evolving.
Well... story-wise, Kyurem entirely lacked the power as it was only the remains.
Zygarde on the opposite is restraining its true power. Preassumbly on its own natural means. Now, this doesn't necessarialy mean the method for it to unlock this power ISN'T through Mega Evolution...

But, especially when you consider that the main in-universe difference is that a Mega Evolution so far requires a trainer, a form change that it does on its own (and has it with its hidden power, thus a huge power boost probably comparable to a normal Mega Evolution anyways) is definitely a posibility.

All we know of it in this regard is that "When the Kalos region's ecosystem falls into disarray, it appears and reveals its secret power."
So there's no real reason to deny either.

That said, considering how comparatively weak Zygarde is and that Game Freak considers that Mega Evolutions have enough of a drawback to warrant huge stat boosts, I'd see a Mega Zygarde being not just stronger than Yveltal or Xerneas, but very possibly even beyond Mega Mewtwo.
I'd like to see that.

If there are 70 new Pokes hidden in the game

Hey now, they don't need to be 'hidden in the game.' GameFreak could easily release a patch/update to install Extra Data to your 3DS, enabling compatibility with a new set of games.

has anyone tried to see what happens if you get Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde in one version? I remember that, on Saphire i guess, you could catch Rayquaza after you traded/cheated to get Groudon in one game, same for Landarus. You could even consider Regigiggas as another example of this. Just hoping for more legendarys already in-game.

Rayquaza is available after you captured or defeated Groudon/Kyorge. There is no need to transfer either legendary.

Haven't seen anything happen with them. I traded a female Bulbasaur for a Xerneas in Y and nothing really happens if you have them together. :/

A new Pokemon game is in development. Obviously this is the mysterious legendary defender:

nqfT4Sm.png

I don't see why it couldn't be gen 7 foreshadowing. It's not as if Game Freak has never hinted about upcoming generations before.

I don't see why it couldn't be gen 7 foreshadowing. It's not as if Game Freak has never hinted about upcoming generations before.

New generation hinting is usually done in the third(-ish) games or remakes. The first two games are usually devoid of such references unless they're to of course for previous gens or the aforementioned remakes.

I still say the the tiki thing is hinting at the third game not taking place in Kalos and actually taking place in the pokemon equivalent of French Polynesia or maybe Seychelles. Side games are almost never referenced in the main series games, so the only other option is the third game.

There is no limit per se, but most forms retain their base stat total. If Kyurem only got 40 more points after fusing with stronger Pokémon, then I don't see a logical way for Zygarde to surpass Xerneas/Yveltal aside from Mega Evolving.
Well... story-wise, Kyurem entirely lacked the power as it was only the remains.
Zygarde on the opposite is restraining its true power. Preassumbly on its own natural means. Now, this doesn't necessarialy mean the method for it to unlock this power ISN'T through Mega Evolution...

But, especially when you consider that the main in-universe difference is that a Mega Evolution so far requires a trainer, a form change that it does on its own (and has it with its hidden power, thus a huge power boost probably comparable to a normal Mega Evolution anyways) is definitely a posibility.

All we know of it in this regard is that "When the Kalos region's ecosystem falls into disarray, it appears and reveals its secret power."
So there's no real reason to deny either.

That said, considering how comparatively weak Zygarde is and that Game Freak considers that Mega Evolutions have enough of a drawback to warrant huge stat boosts, I'd see a Mega Zygarde being not just stronger than Yveltal or Xerneas, but very possibly even beyond Mega Mewtwo.
I'd like to see that.

I agree with the idea that Zygarde will get a new forme. However I can see a mega evolution possibility. I mean if mewtwo can, why not? That alone kinda makes anything possible.. Twice.
And then take into account *SPOILERS* *SPOILERS* How mega evolution is tied into the kalos backstory and Xerneas. it would kind of make sense for the possible trio master or member to be able to wield that power or maybe even something stronger?

I don't see a new region with new Pokemon in this generation but you never know.

I feel like it's a spin-off, not a Gen VI game.

I can't remember any examples from past games where an NPC or some sort of text found in the games was to promote a spin-off game.

I'm too lazy to dig up all the clues found in the game, but I think they used words like "in due time" or "soon". Unless Gen 6 is going to be super short, I don't think it's to tease about Gen 7.

Well, any time the word "soon" is used referring to a release date or the likes, that can mean any time between now and the end of time.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom