• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gen V battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truthseeker4449

Goddess of Sadism
Reaction score
I'm one of those battle manics so like the Gen IV thread before it, I have made a thread where people can battle me. Just because some has requested a battle doesn't mean I won't accept another, so don't be shy. I genrally perfer either single battles or rotation battles, but I can do other formats. I won't place limits on what you can do/use in battle. Any and all items are allowed. My friend code and battle record can be found in my sig, while a list of the Pokemon I use can be found on my Bulbapedia user page.
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT
I DO NOT FOLLOW
"TEIRS" OR "CLAUSES"
I MAY AND OFTEN WILL USE POWERFUL LEGENDARY POKEMON.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

i'll try to battle you. Message me if you're interested

As much as I would love to accept your challenge, I lost my DS friendly Wifi about a month ago and can't battle anymore. I'm really sorry about that. I should've had this thread closed when I lost my Wifi...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom