• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gen V Pokémon Wifi Ladder (CHALLENGE NOW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ummm okay I guess I'll accept whomever I can battle first.

and thundagere, either I've somehow gotten more popular or these people see me as someone to easiily beat(probably the 2nd)

btw my names is now SaffronGallade, please change it from SG

ummm okay I guess I'll accept whomever I can battle first.

and thundagere, either I've somehow gotten more popular or these people see me as someone to easiily beat(probably the 2nd)

Probably the fact that you're at the bottom of the Kyurem Tier.

Okay, @SaffronGallade. You're ooooooon!

So, Saffron, wanna battle now?

And I got a username change, I would like it if you'd change it on the first post, as I was originally the good ol' Wartortle.

sure, but we will have to this on saturday around 12 pm, or just let me know

Hey, i'd like to join up. See how far I can get, and all.

Username: Rockman.EXE
FC: 3095-7786-4756
Time Zone: GMT -7

Last edited:
sorry for the double-post, but; @ZACREY, I cordially challenge you to a battle.

I can battle this saturday at around noon. Is that acceptable?

Last edited:
I would like to join please?

Username: k289s
FC:0132-2040-4789
Time Zone: Pacific time (don't know if there is something specific for it) -3hrs behind eastern time.

I am sometimes available after school or later( I may not be online, but I will try to come on, except for Fridays, when I will most likely be on.). I am also available on the weekends.

I challenged Zacrey about a week ago, and he has failed to respond. May I take his spot?

Hey there, I was wondering if I could sign up?

Username: GengarEatBanana
FC: 2237-0577-3400
Time Zone: GMT +10

Bidoof Tier, here I come!

well since i haven't seen any activity lately i would like to challenge anyone (just to practice) if it is allow by the admin. i know this is not the right threat for these challenges but at least i know people here, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom