• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Which are your favourite Pokemon revealed so far?

• Total voters
Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread

And if they are reliant on one another, at least make them worth taking two spots. I'm thinking huge stackable boosts here :p

I love how all these new Pokemon look like Digimon! Or at least the fossils do. And we're still at a perfect score for me: still yet to see a Gen 6 Pokemon I don't like!

I love how all these new Pokemon look like Digimon!
tumblr_lngcdun5Jk1qc8boo.gif
no, but really, I disagree :p

Congratulations Skrelp. You does not have the most ugly pokemon I ever seen spot. Fennekin evo has taken that. It is the ugliest and worst thing I ever seen. And Chespins evo looks like a Grass typed Pignite with a big nose. Froakies was cool. And the others? White dog was good. Cat was not. Dinousaur was probably one of the coolest pokemon I have seen. The other fossil was good too. But hope for better final evos for the starters.

I was hoping we could dress up our Pokes. But a customizable Poodle is cool, and I hope those three forms aren't the only things we can do with it. I hope he can use the touch screen to edit its design, so I can write dirty words on it.

I like the cat Pokemon. I'd have loved to have the dark cat with the white cat's eye shape, though. I just hope they're not worthless gimmick Pokemon. :c

Chespin's evolution was "0.o" for me at first, but I kind of like it since I tend to gravitate towards the more goofier, chunkier Pokemon like Pignite and Grotle, my favorite mid-forms. Shit, now I'm back to thinking about going with Chespin, although I think Froakie's evo is cool looking, but a bit too cool looking for me. Fennekin's evolution...well, it's not bad, but it feels like a very big jump from one-stage to the other.

Cats aren't really the designs I like (too...furry?), but cool to see them mix things up instead of churning out simply another Glameow/Purloinn. Torimian I can't make out much, but seems cool. T-Rex is pretty great. The brontosaurus is the only one I don't really care for, those EYES man.

Last edited:

I really like the fossil Pokemon. Unova's didn't leave much of an impression with me, but I'm really glad to see some more classic dinosaurs represented. I was kind of hoping the T-Rex would be Fire instead of Dragon, but at least this is a unique type combination.

Gekogashira is so sleek and awesome, I love it! I always knew Froakie had great potential. And I really like the new Fossil Pokemon too, Amarusu in particular. Definitely getting it.

So far :

Mega-Garchomp looks much like an Eva from Neon Genesis Evangelion. Not bad, but was it necessary ?

The new Mega-Mewtwo looks cool and elegant. In fact, I prefer it much to the other previously known Mega-Mewtwo.

Among the newly revealed Pokemon, the llama was already known, the dinosaurs look nice, but a bit bland (I hope their evolutions would be better), and the cats look like fakemon.

Among the starter evolutions, Chespin's one looks very stupid, so I really hope its final evo will be terrifying, even though I don't choose him. The two others are perfectly nice and cool. If I keep choosing Water-types, Froakie will be my obvious choice, but Fennekin's evo doesn't look bad either.

So, anyone got what their Japanese names mean yet?

A tyrannosaur-type with a feathered collar? Oh man, it's like a dream come true! Thanks pokemon <3

Hopefully it evolves and get's a shelf of feathers too and is also like Yutyrannus (already is with those horns)

NOW I ALSO DONT KNOW what starter to get. Chespin's evo is neat, froakie's is real sexy, and fennekin's is cool

Also Y's MegaMewtwo is totally Buu, and X's MegaMewtwo is totally Frieza

I also hate how so many people are using the like, 90 year old and nonexistant animal brontosaurus, it's going to really drive me up the wall this gen.

We have a mother-effin T-rex. This is officially the best gen ever!!!

With Torimian being the poodle Pokemon everyone was expecting to get from Kalos, what exactly is Swirlix going to evolve into now? Most people were thinking it would become a poodle with the cotton candy (I know I was) but, I don't see them giving us two poodle lines.

With Torimian being the poodle Pokemon everyone was expecting to get from Kalos, what exactly is Swirlix going to evolve into now? Most people were thinking it would become a poodle with the cotton candy (I know I was) but, I don't see them giving us two poodle lines.

a fairy/ghost of a possessed cotton candy machine or a cotton candy yeti?

I honestly don't know how I feel about the starters atm, but chances are I'll warm up to them. I had mixed feelings on Megas when they first popped up, but now I really like the idea.

Although I'm rather puzzled as to why Fennekin's evolution has a stick in its tail.

The new cat Pokemon looks great as well. Differentiating appearances as well as movepools has never been done before. GF have cooked up some really neat ideas this Gen.

I really don't get why everyone assumed that Swirlix was going to be a poodle. It's fluffy, yes, but not dog like at all in my opinion. This is a much more fitting poodle.

I can only than Arceus that Swirlix is likely not evolving into a poodle. Swirlix is so unique, it would lost a lot of its uniqueness evolving into some random poodle. Its evolution and Spritzee's are so mysterious ;_;

Back
Top Bottom