• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Which are your favourite Pokemon revealed so far?

• Total voters
Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread

hiverstone said:
Because until now eeveelutions were made for types associated with a specific colour, but there are some types (like flying, bug, dragon and ghost) that don't have a specific colour.

Because Psychics are all characterized by a pearly pink? I see your logic, but even then there's some fallacies. Psychic isn't characterized by pink, and I can't immediately think of any pink psychics besides Mew, sort of Mewtwo, Mr Mime and the Gothorita family, and only two of them are significant.

Most of the dragons thus far have been a blue hue, the flying ones have been a whitish color, the bugs have a distinct green to them, and ghosts are black/purple normally. Poison types pretty much all have purple in them. Rock, ground, and steel types are all either grey or brown. Ice types all have that light blue to them.

The idea is interesting, but I don't see the complete picture there.

I suddenly got an idea that this new forme of Mewtwo is kind of not enough and unfair to all other legendaries, just in some perspective; please don't judge me. So I think there might more new formes of the other genereration legendaries, upcoming in future.

Please no.

We have enough formes as it is, and none of the other legendaries actually need them. Mewtwo is just being a special case here, likely because of XY's apparent theme with genetics. Just please no more. I'd rather them actually focus on creating more new species rather than formes for pre-existing Pokemon.

Search your feelings, You know it to be true!

I suddenly got an idea that this new forme of Mewtwo is kind of not enough and unfair to all other legendaries, just in some perspective; please don't judge me. So I think there might more new formes of the other genereration legendaries, upcoming in future.

Please no.

We have enough formes as it is, and none of the other legendaries actually need them. Mewtwo is just being a special case here, likely because of XY's apparent theme with genetics. Just please no more. I'd rather them actually focus on creating more new species rather than formes for pre-existing Pokemon.

Searching, bringing up data on feelings on formes... Search complete. Result: Not happy, especially not with this response.

I respect that others might like formes, but you should also respect that there are people out there like myself who are pretty sick and tired of these formes by now. Mewtwo didn't need a forme, and neither do other legendaries. I especially don't see much of a point to them since some formes require events or other means just to get.

Please no.

I don't believe they will be adding any new formes to older generation legendary Pokemon. I feel Mewtwo will be the only one.

Please no.

Searching, bringing up data on feelings on formes... Search complete. Result: Not happy, especially not with this response.

I respect that others might like formes, but you should also respect that there are people out there like myself who are pretty sick and tired of these formes by now. Mewtwo didn't need a forme, and neither do other legendaries. I especially don't see much of a point to them since some formes require events or other means just to get.

I don't like formes, I'm just pointing out that possibility. And I found it a good spent time to tease you since you're so eager to express reluctance, haha.

I know we've all dropped the subject of Sylveon since it's gotten pretty stale and there's nothing groundbreaking to discuss, but with the recent new trailer of the movie and mewtwo's new forme they also showed a lot of new footage of sylveon. If you hvnt seen the video, sylveon basically glows and transforms its surroundings or creates a mirage of some sort and then when each eeveelution is schown with a respective symbol sylveon has a pink swirly egg thing.

The only type this points to is psychic, and i am 99% sure thats not it, so this basically either reinforces the newtype theory or perhaps the dragon theory... (idek dragons are the only other things they've shown do this type of stuff) but this is just even more confusing than before!!! im reluctant about a new type, especially if its just a rehash of psychic but its shaping up to be pretty "mystical" and definetly not flying.

Here's a screenshot of all the Eeveelutions together, all with borders around them that represents their type:

eeveelutions_zps7d3de0f8.png

tumblr_mlfbj5KYiY1r84emlo1_500.png

Here's the image; I'm leaning towards Bug or Flying.

The symbol behind Sylveon resembles an egg, which then leads me to believe that it might have some connection to fertility.

I still bet that it's a new type.

The shapes inside the oval, especially below Sylveon and to the top-left of it look like wings.

@Frugrow; it's one of the reasons why I'm leaning toward it being a flying-type.

Please no.

I don't believe they will be adding any new formes to older generation legendary Pokemon. I feel Mewtwo will be the only one.
Except for Kyurem hopley.I want that.

Arrrrrrgh, just reveal the type already, this is getting stupid now.

Please no.

Except for Kyurem hopley.I want that.

I don't imagine Kyurem receiving any further formes. It's my belief that Kyurem is supposed to fuse only with one of the other two dragons at a time, as opposed to both at the same time. Unless GameFreak allows the fusion of all three at once, or, GameFreak added another Dragon to the Trio (Which I'm certain will never happen), Kyurem won't have anymore fusions than just the two.

Please no.

So, your defense is that Game Freak won't make more formes because they have no point to them. In other words, you're saying Game Freak will not do something because it is pointless.
I laugh at your ignorance. :lol:

[video=youtube;rTyPZGdEyyc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTyPZGdEyyc[/video]

Sylveon confirmed Space-type!

My gawd, the new trailer makes Sylveon indeed look like a Love-type ^^

Please no.

So, your defense is that Game Freak won't make more formes because they have no point to them. In other words, you're saying Game Freak will not do something because it is pointless.
I laugh at your ignorance. :lol:

I have no idea what the heck you're saying.

All I was ever saying is that I think we have enough formes, and don't really need more of them. That is my own opinion at least. I never did said that Game Freak will stop making formes, it's doubtless to say that they're probably still going to.

[video=youtube;rTyPZGdEyyc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTyPZGdEyyc[/video]

Sylveon confirmed Space-type!
...notice the wing shape on Sylveon's rim...

Back
Top Bottom