• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's going on with the stripes on that scarf-looking thing? They're just... on there, with no regard to how that sort of pattern would wrap around the form.

This right here is what stood out to me as fake. The stripes on the scarf would have to follow the flow of "fabric", and it doesn't. Sugimori ain't that sloppy haha.

Aaanyone wanna talk about what they hope to see for a flying-type eeveelution? =D

Personally, this is my favorite flying eeveelution that I've ever seen- Fake scan
Also was passed around as a fake leak once, so you might remember it.
How do we know that the new Eeveelution is flying-type? It could be any type that doesn't already have one.

How do we know that the new Eeveelution is flying-type? It could be any type that doesn't already have one.
I mean, if you wanna bring up whatever other evolution you think is likely with whatever reasons, feel free. It's just because the next movie has a wind theme that we're thinking it's most likely a flying-type evo.

it better look something like this or i'll riot
7431c63e663f30ff0b1581e25644b76d4cbfebb0_hq.jpg

it better look something like this or i'll riot
7431c63e663f30ff0b1581e25644b76d4cbfebb0_hq.jpg

Oooh I could go for the cloud fluff around the neck.

Despite how much I want a four-legged pokemon with wings on its back besides salamence, I feel like a flying eeveelution having ear wings would fit the best among the other eeveelutions. Partly because sylveon was fairy-type and it didn't get any fairy wings on its back either. =<

yeah I'm very curious as to what the method to evolve Eevee will be, and the new mechanic it will be showing off (assuming it's an evolution and not a form, but y'never know)

Gen 1 was evolutionary stones
Gen 2 was day/night (dark also being a new type)
Gen 4 was overworld evolution spots (if thats what you wanna call them. . .?)
Gen 6 was new type

Gen 8 ??? I honestly can't think of anything that would pertain to a flying type eeveelution

yeah I'm very curious as to what the method to evolve Eevee will be, and the new mechanic it will be showing off (assuming it's an evolution and not a form, but y'never know)

Gen 6 was new type

Gen 8 ??? I honestly can't think of anything that would pertain to a flying type eeveelution

Level up an eevee at max friendship while sky diving. ;D

Gen 6 was new type

Go paragliding with Eevee as your first party pokemon. They will use an altitude detection feature to make sure people don't cheat lol. :ROFLMAO:

Level up an eevee at max friendship while sky diving. ;D

See, he gets it.

Maybe we get a new flying mechanic similar to latias/latios in ORAS and mantine surf in USUM- score high on a flying course with eevee in your party? The movie probably wouldn't showcase it exactly like that, but I imagine the basic concept of "evolve while flying with your eevee" would still be there.

Or just evolve it while up on a mountain or something.

If they do another Soar mechanic type deal (which I really liked, it was fun to get to see the map under you as you physically travel through the air) it could evolve after leveling up during an aerial battle- only downside is that it wouldn't be highlighting a new feature, since we've already seen Soar as a new feature recently.

EDIT: oh dang same idea, i was just a second too late haha

It's not very popular and also pretty unlikely, but I'd love to see a bat-like flying type evolution, that reflects how a mammal might evolve to gain flight. I just don't know how they'd execute it in a cute and appealing way that fits in with the rest of the Eeveelutions, so I don't really see them going that route. Bird or angel style wings or wing-ears seems most likely to me- I remember seeing a cute looking fan design that had wings for a tail, which could be fun also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom