• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elephant and Giraffe/Okapi... African Region confirmed.

Nah... without joking, those are probably fake, since they look too similair with that white and such a small amount of Blue and Green, unless they are not starters.
That's what I think too.

Elephant and Giraffe/Okapi... African Region confirmed.

Nah... without joking, those are probably fake, since they look too similair with that white and such a small amount of Blue and Green, unless they are not starters.
Also that's a tapir, not an elephant

Both of them are quite cute, but there's something with the colors that fails to make them "Pokemon-like" enough, even for non-starters, specially because they look like they were meant to be related to each other in some form.

Okay so these guys popped up on 4chan. Couldn't find anything with reverse search.

The baby elephant has dots on the back of its head, which could be interpreted as a second face. I think Piuk's leaks mentioned something like that.
i really want these to be real...the giraffe like grass one is so cute!!

They certainly look interesting, while I don't believe either are starters they could be a first route type of Pokemon for later on? Though they could also be fake as well.

Maybe it evolves into a Giraffe like Pokemon?

Well, it’s not like we didn’t get Pokémon with similar designs already. Just look how Zorua and Fennekin are so similar design-wise, for example.

Regarding the tapir and the giraffe… they actually look kinda cute. :3 Though, they scream fake to me, as their palettes are a bit too similar with each other, especially with their extreme prevalence toward white.

The tapir is cute, if a bit plain. It would be nice to have a tapir line that isn't based on a baku, though.

More from same thread

What even is this?

Attachments

• IMG_1519848178593.jpg
    IMG_1519848178593.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_1519848175675.jpg
    IMG_1519848175675.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 113
Yeah I don't think those are real Pokemon designs. They're fun and cool, but I don't think they match the current art style or design of Pokemon. They look more like Dragon Quest characters or something. Well done, but don't quite scream Pokemon to me.

the worse "pokemon" design i ever saw, if it's real i'm gonna lose all hope in game freak.
but i think it's fake, luckly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom