• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation VII confirmed!

That smogon BS is almost absolutely fake but it had some pretty great ideas.

Mega Delcatty, Piercing Dust & Thunderfeet especially.

I'm finally back at home so let's hope they reveal something worth talking about.

As an advance notice, let's make sure that during this event all posts contain material of substance. We're not looking for twenty posts in a row of live reactions saying "OMG" or "People so salty" or things like that.

Woah, they've already just shown the anniversary footage in a commercial, we might actually get something totally new here guys.

Yeah, was thinking that was a bit strange, to promote the entire thing as a "tv premiere" then show it in a commercial before hand anyways.

So they simply showed the footage that we had seen already. :/

Lol that kid was like "HOW THE HELL DID THAT FAT ASS VENASAUR OUTSPEED MY GRENINJA?" Rinka: "Chlorophyl in drought, newb" "oh..."

Dang it, I think they might have said the new bird pokemon's name, but I didn't catch it. That was literally all there was.

Last edited:
No bird name. He just confirmed that Pikachu will be catchable, again!!!

Like I thought they showed absolute nothing new. And what we're learning from this? A Masuda or Morimoto doesn't confirm that there must be some news.

These days where the sunday show actually showed something new are over.

LOL , well that was.... something. All I can get is that one of the host is asking if Ash-Greninja was in fact Mega Greninja which they just didn't even answer, Masuda jokingly said they'll be over 10 new Pokémon, and that's it.

Back
Top Bottom