• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation VII confirmed!

We have seen it in the trailers, the Tower is maybe 2 floors tall, and has no visible entrance. No idea about the lighthouse though. Same thing with the power plant, I'm just going by impressions.(Can't believe I have to wait till Wednesday to play the games >>) Sure, I get that the golf course might be private, but so would be the Ryhorn Race Track. Don't make it so damn prominent on the map is all.

Sun and Moon is upon us. Yes. It's the 18th (in some places).

And Marshadow isn't real. Sorry, people.

Last edited by a moderator:
So global link is up. Anyone know how they extract the artwork from global link? I want to take a look at a few things.

Through this way I want to wish everybody that got the games on release date a very happy game time!

Pokemon Stars would be at the latest ten months after Sun and Moon. There's a rumour that the first Pokemon game for the Switch will appear in the first six months after release. So the latest will be September.

I believe that Sinnoh remakes are next and will be released in 2017. 2018 I believe will be a break year for the franchise. Gen 8 I believe will come out in 2019 for the Switch.

Can't wait for stars. Hopefully they can do away with all the overworld load screens for it.

Back
Top Bottom