• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation VII confirmed!

Soon there will be a live play demo. I can't wait!

Dunno if it was mentioned yet, but apparently Gigareki has nothing to do with Pokemon. Game Freak just released a game called Giga Wrecker on Steam, and the Japanese name for it is Gigareki.

That just leaves Marshadow...
was that part of the chinese leak...?

No. Gigareki and Marshadow first popped up as being trademarked along with Mokuroh (Rowlet), Nyabby (Litten), Ashimari (Popplio), Solgaleo, and Lunaala (Lunala).

oh ok. well I guess we now only have left to figure out who marshadow is!

For those who can't see the video:
Turtonator
Type: Fire/Dragon
Ability: Shell Armor
Has a new move called Shell Trap which causes it, if the opponent attacks within the same turn, to deal it damage.

Last edited by a moderator:
OH MY GAH STUFFUL'S CRY IS THE CUTEST THING EVER!!! I am SO putting it on my Sun team!

It's one of the few pokemon I'll probably keep an everstone on. It's evolution is cute, but not as cute as it's baby. I just want to feed it berries all day long!

That Water Compaction ability though. Dang.
EDIT: Wait, what if you give Palossand a Weakness Policy, set up Trick Room, Max HP/Sp. Def EVs, and send it out against a Water-type? Destruction.

Last edited:
That Water Compaction ability though. Dang.
EDIT: Wait, what if you give Palossand a Weakness Policy, set up Trick Room, Max HP/Sp. Def EVs, and send it out against a Water-type? Destruction.
A recovery move would help with this set-up.

I am so glad to see another Fighting-type Pokemon. Crabrawler certainly adds punching-power to the equation. :)

So, we have Drampa and Turtonator as Dragons. I reckon that one of them would have a pre-evolution or evolution. I still want a Dragon evolution line for gen 7.

Back
Top Bottom