• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Getting Battle Revolution?

Are YOU getting Battle Revolution?

• YES! Wii would like to play!

Votes: 33 68.8%
  • NO! I'm saving my money for lottery tickets!

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Maybe... (Cop Out! Only Wimps choose this!)

Votes: 5 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Habunake

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
It's out today. Poll. Kinda obvious.

Gonna get it tonight probably.

In case you haven't heard, new to the US Version is the ablity to use darker skin tones.

I want it soooooo bad. But I don't think I can afford it. D:

I think it's time to suck up to Dad.

About how much is PBR going for?

$400 for Wii + $50 for PBR + No way to make money + Not having a Wi-Fi connection = Probably not.

But my cousin might get it, so I still have a chance to pwn his Ubers at least.

I lol'd at that "Shadow Force" part.

I don't have the money for it even if I did want it, but for the most part it just doesn't sound interesting to me. *shrug* Maybe after it's out for a while and goes down in price I'll look into picking it up.

Yes, I'm getting it. Infact I'll ether get it on Sat. or Sun.

I'll get it even though I don't have a Wii (although I think I might be getting one for Christmas). I look at it this way, BR will probably be sold out/harder to find by Christmas/next time I'd ask for it. Also, there might be just a chance some "better" game system will come along and the price will be lowered on the Wii.

If/when I can afford a Wii, this will most likely be the first game I get for it. Until then, it doesn't make much sense to buy it without the system needed to play it, right?

The announcer sounds very good. I wonder if the EU-version will get german,french etc. speakers as well.

I won´t buy this game because it doesn´t offer anything I´m interested in.
Pure 3D-battles alone aren´t that interesting to me. No real reward for doing the colloseums ( I liked the starters and one-offs from stadium 1...), no real story mode, no gymleader castle...
Maybe in a few years when it is really cheap, although..my Wii needs a new game really soon...*still waiting for SuperPaperMario*-.-

Urrr....I went out to get it today, but Best Buy AND Circuit City told me they won't put it on the shelves until tomorrow because "Tuesday is New Release Day. We only put our new stuff out on Tuesdays."

What the hell? D:

But the good news is that it looks like I AM getting it after all. ^^;

$400 for Wii + $50 for PBR + No way to make money + Not having a Wi-Fi connection = Probably not.

We're in the same boat, sadly. ^^

I really don't want it aside from being able to buy stuff for battling :/

I'd get it but.
I'm still playing Diamond and Pearl and I want to also get around to finishing (or progressing from temple 2) in Twilight Princess. So I aint gonna buy it till I progress well enough. It's one thing to do two games at once, three is just overkill.
It does sound interesting with the trainer customization though.

I don't have a Wii, and quite frankly I'm not interested. Maybe I'll get it once I start suffering from Pokemon withdrawl after D/P.

Picked it up today on a whim. Hopefully it was worth the money.

Urrr....I went out to get it today, but Best Buy AND Circuit City told me they won't put it on the shelves until tomorrow because "Tuesday is New Release Day. We only put our new stuff out on Tuesdays."
Yeah, in the Sunday ads they said they'd be available Tuesday at 2 pm, so my mom is gonna take me out to get it tomorrow. Sorry you went out there for no reason! Gas isn't cheap, either. :(
I can't wait until tomorrow! XD

Yeah, in the Sunday ads they said they'd be available Tuesday at 2 pm, so my mom is gonna take me out to get it tomorrow. Sorry you went out there for no reason! Gas isn't cheap, either. :(
I can't wait until tomorrow! XD

I know, right? And now I'm really mad because the lady at Circuit City yesterday told me to come back at 10AM when they opened, and I could get one. So I went back today, and one guy that worked there was like yeah we have them, they're in the back let me get you one, but then the manager had a hissy fit and was like, NO WE DON'T HAVE THEM. YOU CAN'T HAVE ONE UNTIL TWO O'CLOCK, RAWR, GO AWAY.

And I was like, geez I'm sorry I was just asking. T_T I'm afraid to go back there now. Like, ever. So, when they actually come out at 2PM I think I'll go to Best Buy instead...

All I have to say is, after going to this much trouble, Battle Revolution better be worth my time. D:< But it sounds like it will be.

I own it and I'm so happy! I can't play it as often as I would but let me tell you all, it's DELIGHTFUL! The Trainer customization is a blast (though admittedly not as 'all-encompassing' as a few Pokemon sites were claiming up to this point) and pretty thorough. The game play is fun, but make sure you have a Level 30 team, if you don't want to use the rental pokemon!

I have NO level 30s at this point in Pearl, I'm almost done with the National dex for crying out loud!

The good news is that the rental teams are pretty solid so beating the game with them shouldn't be too hard. I'm about 2/3 through the first round.

I do highly suggest it, however. If you have a Wii, GET IT!

^_^

I got it also...

It's alot funner then people have made it out to be, and the graphics look pretty beautiful...

And Magpie, the Level 30. thing doesn't mean you need Lv. 30 dudes!

It's like in Stadium, the highest level of your Pokemon becomes the highest level of the opponents Pokemon. You can use a whole team of Level 50's, like me. Heh...Garchomp pretty much wins them for me.

However, I belive using Pokemon under Level 30. will make them auto level to 30.

I did one WiFi battle (my internet was out some yesterday), and one thing I found was cool is that you can use teams you battle online in Free Battle.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom