• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Giving Away Free Bulbasaur with Egg Moves

Awesome! Well my SoulSilver FC is 4598-7211-4416, and my timezone is GST +8. I can usually use Wifi in the evenings, around 7-10pm. What timezone are you in?

ok all registered I'll see you online then!

i'll take the timid male with leafstorm if you still hve it

The Bold female is still available, right? If so I'd love to get that one.

I'm sorry I held you up! I can trade right now if you'd like?

I want a leaf storm one

Can we trade in like 15 minutes?

Okay but it might be Lv. 1.

Awesome mate! Ill see you then, then. :)

Hey everyone! some of you have been messaging me with vague times to trade like "tonight" "in a few minutes" "right now" I'm not always online so please send me a message with your time zone and a specific date and time you will be on for sure so I could give these to you... I'm getting a lot of requests and I don't want to get mixed up. Also if you can, include the bulbasaur you wanted in the message so I don't go crazy looking for your thread. Add my friend code and provide me with yours for the trade
My soul silver code is: 0432 8943 4813
Thanks! :)

May I please have one? I would like;

Careful Nature Lv 1 ♂ Tackle/Ingrain/Leaf Storm/Cut

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom