• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Giving away lots of things! Items, starters, X exclusives, and more!

Thanks! If you have anything left when you're ready to reset, and I'm on, let me know, I'd hate to see stuff get erased. :p

Can I have Aerodactylite, Ampharosite, Charmader and Braxzien?
FC is 2766-8797-7935

If you've still got the Protean Froakie I'd love it. :) FC: 1332-8521-9290

@Mantyke; If you haven't started your new journey, could I grab the Anticipation Eevee please?

I can trade just about whenever, so if you are still able than just let me know whenever works for you! My FC is 4141-2382-9227.

Thank ya' greatly!

Last edited:
Hello ^^ well i am looking for a treecko of lvl one male if possible
I would gladly trade my xerneas for a treecko
I have pokemon starter eggs as well,
Squirtle
Charmander
Torchic
Fennekin
Froakie

My FC is 1719-4132-2930
Well its written in my signature down below also what zone i Have ^^
PM me if any takers okay ^^

@mantyke if you still have the braixen with hidden ability I'll take it I should be on for a bit.

Can I get the Eevee with anticipation and Gengarite?

5026-4464-6733

I'll jump in here. :D It's very kind to consider all of your fellow Poke-friends on Bulbagarden. If any of these things are already taken, then just cross them out. ^^ Otherwise if no one wants 'em anymore, I'll take 'em. =]

Charmander level 1
Hidden ability Charmeleon
Hidden ability Froakie
Hidden ability Braixen
Speed Boost Torchic
Blastoise

Hey! What you're doing is great.
Any chance I could have a bit of anything you have to spare? Had to start over fresh. t.t
It would be more than greatly appreciated

Levi
Sent to: Jacornonthecob on 11/3/2013 9:40:55 AM

Can i please have the Level 1 Japanese Goomy. Im also interested in the jungle vivillion. let me know, k?
Thanks!

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom