• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Global Trade Station Conversational Thread (Read First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may seem like a Slowpoke but for Christmas I got a Pokemon White 2 bundle which included a DS lite, the game, as well as a cool pouch. I've been stuck to it for the past 4 days because it's the first DS generation game I've been able to play (Pokemon games have been really hard to come by here so I've been enjoying gen 1,2 and 3 for a really long time). Today I turned on my laptop and decided to register on the Pokemon Global Link I've heard so much about and I was so excited to get to the Dreamworld, etc, but then what do i see? The gl is closing down for my game and on top of that, I can't even register despite it actually closing in about 2/3 weeks D: So have my dreams been crushed? Will i not even be able to trade with people around the world? :/ Does anyone have any advice/recommendations/words for me?
Unfortunately you can't use the Global Link website for White 2 because of the new one that opened up when the XY games were released, sorry about that :/

However, you can still trade with people around the world because the GTS (Global Trade Station that allows you to trade with people around the world) looks like it's staying. Here's an excerpt from http://en.pokemon-gl.com/about/e_notice/

Trading Pokémon over the GTS will still be available. However, your trade history will no longer be accessible on the current PGL.

Even after the closure of the PGL, battles in Random Matchup mode as well as Wi-Fi Club and the GTS will still be available for players of Pokémon Black Version, Pokémon White Version, Pokémon Black Version 2, and Pokémon White Version 2.

Which reminds me...I need to wake up my Pokemon from my Gen V games @_@

Hey everyone,

I'm thinking about creating a trade organising site, and I want to see if there's enough interest to create such a system.

Here's some small info on how it would work.

People would sign up, and in their account they can set which Pokémon they can breed, which one they are willing to send off and which ones they're still missing/looking for.
They can also set times when they are available for trading.

Every person would have it's own trading calendar to view/reschedule/cancel his/her own appointments.

Within the system you then have to suggest a trading appointment to another user, the other party gets a notification and can accept or decline the appointment.
If the appointment is accepted, they get each others Friend Code, so they can find each other in the game.

When the trade is almost due, both parties get a notification.
A few hours after the appointment a small follow up form will be send out, with the options to indicate if the trade went fine, the other party didn't show up or the other one just double-crossed the other(will result in a warning/ban). I need to do this, cause the system would stand or fall with the users honesty

Accounts would be linked to a 3DS FC (I'm starting with X/Y), so once banned it wouldn't be possible to just create a new account.

So in short, it'll be a system to schedule trading appointments within it's own community.

What are your thoughts on this? Would you be interested to use it, or shouldn't I bother to create such a thing?
It sounds like a good idea because it gives traders a measure of how reliable their trade partner is. If you are able to set up a system that ties in those features you mentioned it might work.

There are some obstacles to this though, some of which redtown mentioned. Some traders might not be bothered to fill up the follow-up form, or they might find the thought of filling out what Pokemon they have/need to be cumbersome. The appointment system sounds redundant, as I feel people are fine personally contacting each other to schedule trading times.

If you are able to establish a good base of traders and are able to draw in new members (who might have nothing to offer or are unfamiliar with trading in general) then it might pick up steam and work out. It's always nice when Pokemon players try to improve the game experience so if you decide to go with this I'll probably check it out and I wish you luck.

Picked up a Mew there, also got Registeel and a Shiny Regice. Shiny Regice looks the same as the normal one lol.

My nicknames are from all over but I try to get ideas from shows I've seen. My favorite nickname so far is "Oh my glob" for my Reuniclus and I'm drawing a blank on my Slowbro so I just named it "Slowsis" because it's a female :p I'll probably end up naming things after anime characters mostly, though I named my Charizard X after a dragon from Lord of the Rings @_@

Ahaha that's an adorable name for a Reuniclus.

I've been able to put some time into Fire Emblem and it's pretty fun. I'm familiar with the genre so I kinda exploit the AI (making use of their attack ranges to draw them out one at a time) and so far it's not too difficult. Just finished the mission where you help the villager guy fight off intruders, it was hard keeping him alive and leveling him up throughout the battle since he did almost no damage and every enemy gets to hit him twice @_@ I thought he'd get stronger stats once he joined my team but sadly that's not the case.

And like redtown says he does get better, though I never found myself using him much, I preferred my waifu Miriel for fragile characters. :p

So far I've gotten kyurem, zekrom, and reshiram. Gonna try and Dialga and palkia next. Almost finished the kalos dex, got about 15 more pokes to get, then only the hidden kalos legendries would be left. Fusion flare and fusion bolt look awesome.

edit- Picked up a feebas if anyone wants one.

Finally got a defence nature Zapdos after four times. GTS finally come through!

Come Pokebank I'll have something nicer than that Zapdos if you want a better one.

Hey everyone,

I'm thinking about creating a trade organising site, and I want to see if there's enough interest to create such a system.

Here's some small info on how it would work.

People would sign up, and in their account they can set which Pokémon they can breed, which one they are willing to send off and which ones they're still missing/looking for.
They can also set times when they are available for trading.

Every person would have it's own trading calendar to view/reschedule/cancel his/her own appointments.

Within the system you then have to suggest a trading appointment to another user, the other party gets a notification and can accept or decline the appointment.
If the appointment is accepted, they get each others Friend Code, so they can find each other in the game.

When the trade is almost due, both parties get a notification.
A few hours after the appointment a small follow up form will be send out, with the options to indicate if the trade went fine, the other party didn't show up or the other one just double-crossed the other(will result in a warning/ban). I need to do this, cause the system would stand or fall with the users honesty

Accounts would be linked to a 3DS FC (I'm starting with X/Y), so once banned it wouldn't be possible to just create a new account.

So in short, it'll be a system to schedule trading appointments within it's own community.

What are your thoughts on this? Would you be interested to use it, or shouldn't I bother to create such a thing?

To give fair warning, of you do execute this plan be aware that you'll only be allowed to advertise in your blogs and signature. Anywhere else would violate our advertising rule.

And honestly it sounds like a solid idea, but personally I find it too much hassle to arrange appointments for a trade I didn't like it back in Gen V and I still don't. I prefer getting something as simple as a trade accomplished immediately. :p

Though the like the other two mentioned it does give a measure of reliability.

sharkshocker said:
Which reminds me...I need to wake up my Pokemon from my Gen V games @_@

Is that still possible? Cause I just realized I left a Granbull in there poor thing is has been in a year long coma. >.>;;;

And I feel accomplished! I ev trained 18 Pokemon today. :')

It sounds like a good idea because it gives traders a measure of how reliable their trade partner is. If you are able to set up a system that ties in those features you mentioned it might work.

There are some obstacles to this though, some of which redtown mentioned. Some traders might not be bothered to fill up the follow-up form, or they might find the thought of filling out what Pokemon they have/need to be cumbersome. The appointment system sounds redundant, as I feel people are fine personally contacting each other to schedule trading times.

If you are able to establish a good base of traders and are able to draw in new members (who might have nothing to offer or are unfamiliar with trading in general) then it might pick up steam and work out. It's always nice when Pokemon players try to improve the game experience so if you decide to go with this I'll probably check it out and I wish you luck.
Thanks for your interest and pointers.

To give fair warning, of you do execute this plan be aware that you'll only be allowed to advertise in your blogs and signature. Anywhere else would violate our advertising rule.

And honestly it sounds like a solid idea, but personally I find it too much hassle to arrange appointments for a trade I didn't like it back in Gen V and I still don't. I prefer getting something as simple as a trade accomplished immediately. :p

Though the like the other two mentioned it does give a measure of reliability.
Thx for your input.
I wasn't planning on spamming the place with advertising, I was only polling. It speaks for itself that advertisement should be kept to sigs or specified sections. ;)

Now to respond on your inputs.

One of the priorities of the design will be to do everything in as less clicks as possible, for example to input your own pokemon, I was thinking to show a visual pokedex (only icon+name+n°) where the user only has to select what he/she currently has. The system would then calculate the breeding options.

As the main concern (besides community growth, but I can't calculate that atm) seems to be wanting to trade immediately, I'll implement a flag that can be set on log in (or always on/off in the profile) that'll flag your account as open for trade now until an hour or so after log out.
When searching for a pokemon to trade, the people that are active at the moment would be the top results, followed by the ones that are in their availability period, and finally the ones that are not available at the time.
I'll also look into implementing an IM system, but that won't be for the first version.

That should tackle most of the concerns

Come Pokebank I'll have something nicer than that Zapdos if you want a better one.

Ah, that sounds interesting. I bet you guys have got all kinds of great pokes ready to transfer over. Hopefully it wont take them too long to fix the app up.

That's waay more than my most, did 5 a little while ago and that was enough for me. Actually have to get back to battling, it's been a while since I've had a match. Just a combo of finishing the dex and a cold taking the effort away, gonna try and get a new team together.

And it's been ages since I've played awakening, pretty much done everything bar the hardest mode. Might dust off the wii and play radiant dawn again, either that or play ocarina of time again.

Thx for your input.
I wasn't planning on spamming the place with advertising, I was only polling. It speaks for itself that advertisement should be kept to sigs or specified sections. ;)

Now to respond on your inputs.

One of the priorities of the design will be to do everything in as less clicks as possible, for example to input your own pokemon, I was thinking to show a visual pokedex (only icon+name+n°) where the user only has to select what he/she currently has. The system would then calculate the breeding options.

As the main concern (besides community growth, but I can't calculate that atm) seems to be wanting to trade immediately, I'll implement a flag that can be set on log in (or always on/off in the profile) that'll flag your account as open for trade now until an hour or so after log out.
When searching for a pokemon to trade, the people that are active at the moment would be the top results, followed by the ones that are in their availability period, and finally the ones that are not available at the time.
I'll also look into implementing an IM system, but that won't be for the first version.

Ohh I like it when users know their stuff, very nice.

And will say

"When searching for a pokemon to trade, the people that are active at the moment would be the top results, followed by the ones that are in their availability period, and finally the ones that are not available at the time."

Is well thought out.

Ah, that sounds interesting. I bet you guys have got all kinds of great pokes ready to transfer over. Hopefully it wont take them too long to fix the app up.

That's waay more than my most, did 5 a little while ago and that was enough for me. Actually have to get back to battling, it's been a while since I've had a match. Just a combo of finishing the dex and a cold taking the effort away, gonna try and get a new team together.

And it's been ages since I've played awakening, pretty much done everything bar the hardest mode. Might dust off the wii and play radiant dawn again, either that or play ocarina of time again.

It will be, promise! :p

That was a good 2 weeks worth of Pokemon I had bred ahaha.

But I do hope you get well soon enough. :)

I have yet to play lunatic myself! Though really this game needs a better way to grind that's not DLC. >.>;

Looking forward to it!

Damn 2 weeks? That would drive me crazy. I thought I had it bad with 2 days to breed a Zangoose.

I also managed to pick up a Shaymin if you want that since its a grass legendary. This guy on PSS had a bunch of cloned legendries he was trading.

Thanks, the worst part about being unwell is the energy loss. I still have plenty of energy though :p

Lunatic is crazy hard especially when enemies jump into the map at certain points. Still waiting for Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem, I might pick up something like Luigis Mansion or Star Fox in the meantime.

Just had this battle there with what might have been a bunch of hacked pokes. There were all shiny OUs and a certain uber. Here's the code VU7W-WWWW-WWW4-5H58. Cool looking pokes though.

edit- also thinking about making a doubles team

Last edited:
Oh no, normally I breed things in a day or two then move on to my next project immediately. So after I have a good 5-15 Pokemon I ev train them all at once instead of one by one since a lot of them had similar ev spreads planned. (I decided on basic 252/252/6 spreads for everyone this gen.)

And if you don't mind, then I'll take you up on the offer. Though give me a day or two to give you something decent!

Ohhh yay! My reckless nature loves that kind of challenge! And Luigi's Mansion is always fun! Seriously it's the only Mario game I bought this year myself, and it was a blast.

Or they might have had the patience to find someone with the shiny values needed to hatch their eggs. But they do look great actually, I love how Metagross and Breloom look. And great battle will say!

Any ideas for said team?

Edit: Since I'll be going out later, happy new years everyone!

Last edited:
That makes sense, I haven't really ev trained in bulk before usually I get one and finish it then stick it in the box. Yeah you can't really go too wrong with the old 252/252/6 spread I have that for most of my pokes too.

Sure don't worry about it too much it's really just a gift. I got a hasty arcues from the guy as well, meaning I could use a mixed attacking set (though I don't plan on using it, might throw an ubers team together for fun but doubt I'll use it). I was trying to get deoxys from the guy as well but he kept offering other things like the wish legendary and the dogs. I like deoxys and the red genesect, cool looking pokes but I think getting a shiny genesect will be hard.

I'm gonna get LM at some point, I'll just float around to see if I can get it at a decent price. Same with star fox.

And yeah, I agree with you that it might have just been a patient/lucky breeder, there's no way to check without knowing them. And thanks, I'm looking forward to seeing your team in action once their all ready.

Mmm not really. I'll probably look around to see what's normally use and play around with that for a while then start coming up with ideas.

And yeah, happy new year guys.

Happy new year everyone! :D
Ahaha that's an adorable name for a Reuniclus.
Haha thanks, we have a love-hate relationship...mostly when it comes to him missing those Focus Blasts @_@
I've been able to put some time into Fire Emblem and it's pretty fun. I'm familiar with the genre so I kinda exploit the AI (making use of their attack ranges to draw them out one at a time) and so far it's not too difficult. Just finished the mission where you help the villager guy fight off intruders, it was hard keeping him alive and leveling him up throughout the battle since he did almost no damage and every enemy gets to hit him twice @_@ I thought he'd get stronger stats once he joined my team but sadly that's not the case.
And like redtown says he does get better, though I never found myself using him much, I preferred my waifu Miriel for fragile characters. :p
Yeah I've been taking him with me for a few missions to see how he does, I guess I'll give him a chance. I was thinking of going with Miriel but I like being the only mage on the team :p

So far I've gotten kyurem, zekrom, and reshiram. Gonna try and Dialga and palkia next. Almost finished the kalos dex, got about 15 more pokes to get, then only the hidden kalos legendries would be left. Fusion flare and fusion bolt look awesome.

edit- Picked up a feebas if anyone wants one.

Finally got a defence nature Zapdos after four times. GTS finally come through!
Nice haul, what are people asking for those Pokemon?

I just realized that starting around Gen IV (when I started going in-depth into Pokemon) I got really lazy into collecting legendaries. I don't even remember catching my Cresselia haha.

Is that still possible? Cause I just realized I left a Granbull in there poor thing is has been in a year long coma. >.>;;;

I think it's still possible, or I hope so. I always liked tucking in Pokemon that I was EV training and sometimes a legendary to see its sprite @_@

Oh wow congrats that's a lot of EV training! I didn't accomplish my goal of clearing out my IV boxes but I did manage to finish my Trick Room team and I'm really enjoying it! :)

Ah yeah if it'll have an interface and features to streamline the process of looking for trades then that would really help out.
Looking forward to it!

Damn 2 weeks? That would drive me crazy. I thought I had it bad with 2 days to breed a Zangoose.

I also managed to pick up a Shaymin if you want that since its a grass legendary. This guy on PSS had a bunch of cloned legendries he was trading.

Thanks, the worst part about being unwell is the energy loss. I still have plenty of energy though :p

Lunatic is crazy hard especially when enemies jump into the map at certain points. Still waiting for Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem, I might pick up something like Luigis Mansion or Star Fox in the meantime.

Just had this battle there with what might have been a bunch of hacked pokes. There were all shiny OUs and a certain uber. Here's the code VU7W-WWWW-WWW4-5H58. Cool looking pokes though.

edit- also thinking about making a doubles team
I dabbled into making a doubles team but I'm not too sure I'm good at it @_@ I set up a Swagger/Persim Berry combo with Klefki and Dragonite but the rest are just Pokemon from singles.

I also try to do EV training in bulk.

I fear for the day a unwanted EV swarm shiny appears midway through ;p .

On the training side I've finished my main singles team plus about 10 perfect IV others and its only lost once (a stupid Klefki lucked out).

On doubles I am useless though, I really hate how pokemon official competitions are in that format as there is literally 20 viable pokemon and maybe the same number viable offensive moves. Then again 3v3 singles is just as awful and offers no chance to recover from a 10% move miss or lucky crit as you will most likely only have one counter to a given pokemon. My Super Singles Battle mansion usually ends with a will-o-wisp miss or crit hit.

That makes sense, I haven't really ev trained in bulk before usually I get one and finish it then stick it in the box. Yeah you can't really go too wrong with the old 252/252/6 spread I have that for most of my pokes too.

And it's less of a headache! Seriously I used to lose count back in BW with what went where. Q.Q

I was trying to get deoxys from the guy as well but he kept offering other things like the wish legendary and the dogs. I like deoxys and the red genesect, cool looking pokes but I think getting a shiny genesect will be hard.

He sounds rather generous, is this a random passerby or a friend of yours? o.0

I'm gonna get LM at some point, I'll just float around to see if I can get it at a decent price. Same with star fox.

And yeah, I agree with you that it might have just been a patient/lucky breeder, there's no way to check without knowing them. And thanks, I'm looking forward to seeing your team in action once their all ready.

Mmm not really. I'll probably look around to see what's normally use and play around with that for a while then start coming up with ideas.

And yeah, happy new year guys.

Never a bad plan!

And guess that means I'll actually need to battle more! Though will say I know a lot, and lack experience battling wise. xD

You never can go wrong there.

Yeah I've been taking him with me for a few missions to see how he does, I guess I'll give him a chance. I was thinking of going with Miriel but I like being the only mage on the team :p

I used about 1 other mage besides Miriel, and that was Tharja I think but after awhile she got left behind. :D;

I think it's still possible, or I hope so. I always liked tucking in Pokemon that I was EV training and sometimes a legendary to see its sprite @_@

Oh wow congrats that's a lot of EV training! I didn't accomplish my goal of clearing out my IV boxes but I did manage to finish my Trick Room team and I'm really enjoying it! :)

Thanks! I just have two more to train up now and I'll be all set! And I've been using the resturants to level my Pokemon too it really does help.

@yourlilemogirl; Sempai I have a question!!! ; ~ ; )/
Are pokes that are still in the dreamworld napping gone forever in a pokecoma? Or is it possible to wake them up do you know?

Edit:

That's actually happened with me once, luckily it was a hoppip horde which is what I was going for in the first place. Otherwise I'm always wary of that now myself. >.>;

Happy new year everyone! :D

Haha thanks, we have a love-hate relationship...mostly when it comes to him missing those Focus Blasts @_@

Nice haul, what are people asking for those Pokemon?

I just realized that starting around Gen IV (when I started going in-depth into Pokemon) I got really lazy into collecting legendaries. I don't even remember catching my Cresselia haha.

[Ah yeah if it'll have an interface and features to streamline the process of looking for trades then that would really help out.

I dabbled into making a doubles team but I'm not too sure I'm good at it @_@ I set up a Swagger/Persim Berry combo with Klefki and Dragonite but the rest are just Pokemon from singles.

Before pokebank went down I was trading birds and level 100s for them, but since it went down it's become a lot harder to get them on GTS. I've been having more luck on PSS for legends, plus you can get the special ones on PSS.

Guess you've got some transferring to do!

I was actually thinking Dragonite myself to start off with, still need to look into it.

On the training side I've finished my main singles team plus about 10 perfect IV others and its only lost once (a stupid Klefki lucked out).

On doubles I am useless though, I really hate how pokemon official competitions are in that format as there is literally 20 viable pokemon and maybe the same number viable offensive moves. Then again 3v3 singles is just as awful and offers no chance to recover from a 10% move miss or lucky crit as you will most likely only have one counter to a given pokemon. My Super Singles Battle mansion usually ends with a will-o-wisp miss or crit hit.

That happened to me last time I was ev training, had to grow some -attack berries to fix it.

And it's less of a headache! Seriously I used to lose count back in BW with what went where. Q.Q

He sounds rather generous, is this a random passerby or a friend of yours? o.0

Never a bad plan!

And guess that means I'll actually need to battle more! Though will say I know a lot, and lack experience battling wise. xD

You never can go wrong there.

I used about 1 other mage besides Miriel, and that was Tharja I think but after awhile she got left behind. :D;

Thanks! I just have two more to train up now and I'll be all set! And I've been using the resturants to level my Pokemon too it really does help.

yourlilemogirl Sempai I have a question!!! ; ~ ; )/
Are pokes that are still in the dreamworld napping gone forever in a pokecoma? Or is it possible to wake them up do you know?

That's actually happened with me once, luckily it was a hoppip horde which is what I was going for in the first place. Otherwise I'm always wary of that now myself. >.>;

I know, to be honest I can't really remember what kind of spreads the non standard ones have, lol.

At least you've got a good choice of people to battle with here, trying to get a decent match on wifi can be hard sometimes. There's been times where no one accepts a battle, so I usually just put my ds next to my laptop and wait for challenges.

I wish the guy was my friend! I had to cough up shines to get them, I got shayman, arceus, and darkrai from him. Tried to get that deoxys but he's not playing ball anymore :p

Found a guy who has a shiny genesect, problem is the only thing he wants from me is my mew. Decided against it, Genesect is really cool but I figure there's a chance he'll be released over here. As I'm writing this he offered shiny Darkrai.

I used Tharja all the time. The one I relied on the most was Nah, she was a monster.

@yourlilemogirl; Sempai I have a question!!! ; ~ ; )/

pgl announcement.png
It would seem you're still in the clear til Jan. 14th. Though they worded the thing about no more access to the GTS very badly. You'll still be able to trade over GTS, you just wont see a record of your past trades anymore. Click here!

I know, to be honest I can't really remember what kind of spreads the non standard ones have, lol.

At least you've got a good choice of people to battle with here, trying to get a decent match on wifi can be hard sometimes. There's been times where no one accepts a battle, so I usually just put my ds next to my laptop and wait for challenges.

Me neither. :lol:

That's true. I know I could probably just VM anyone on my friends list for a battle. -w-; Though I don't think I'd wait around for a challenge ahaha. I'd rathe hop on wifi.

I wish the guy was my friend! I had to cough up shines to get them, I got shayman, arceus, and darkrai from him. Tried to get that deoxys but he's not playing ball anymore :p

Found a guy who has a shiny genesect, problem is the only thing he wants from me is my mew. Decided against it, Genesect is really cool but I figure there's a chance he'll be released over here. As I'm writing this he offered shiny Darkrai.

Okay scratch that, that kinda sucks. xD

And good decision IMO, some things aren't worth an arm and a leg for.

I used Tharja all the time. The one I relied on the most was Nah, she was a monster.

I used to hear Nah was great with Donny as her father, but I never could be bothered with her stage it was always a hassle to me. My fave kid was Yarne hands down.

View attachment 92432
It would seem you're still in the clear til Jan. 14th. Though they worded the thing about no more access to the GTS very badly. You'll still be able to trade over GTS, you just wont see a record of your past trades anymore. Click here!

I knew you were the perfect person to ask! Thank youse. <3

And now to go save my Granbull from his Pokecoma. >.>;

Cooking up a nice little NU team guys. Got 2 more pokes to breed.

edit- Mmm... can't decide on my special wall. It's between 2 pokes.

yourlilemogirl Sempai I have a question!!! ; ~ ; )/

I see some secret powers of a moderator, being able to summon each other using The Force to communicate.
Me neither. :lol:

That's true. I know I could probably just VM anyone on my friends list for a battle. -w-; Though I don't think I'd wait around for a challenge ahaha. I'd rathe hop on wifi.

Okay scratch that, that kinda sucks. xD

And good decision IMO, some things aren't worth an arm and a leg for.

I used to hear Nah was great with Donny as her father, but I never could be bothered with her stage it was always a hassle to me. My fave kid was Yarne hands down.

True sometimes you can't get a match up cause of timezones and stuff.

And yeah, just gonna play it safe and wait and see what happens. I think the torchic gift ends this month, so there might be something.

Nah's level is murder especially on the harder modes. It's so easy to get caught out and ambushed because of how the stage changes.

Last edited:
NU team for wifi. I never really done any tier teams for wifi since people will just smack you about with a Blazekin or Mega Gengar. Plus the Smogon builds for lower tiers factor in not having to deal with such things so tend to be designed to fight thinks like Frostlas or whatever is the tiers predominate threats.

Been working on some Rock Pokemon breeds myself. Mainly Tyrunt, since reading Zebs blog about his shinys I have redoubled my efforts to finally get a legit bred Gen 6 Pokemon shiny that is wifi battle quality.

Did a good 4-5 hours today of breeding, refining and wonder trading and my results are 9 5 IV- Satk) Tyrunts (3 Adamant/6 Jolly, 6 Male/3 female) and one flawless 6 IV Jolly Male. Also got a 4IV Japanese Turtwig female on the wonder trades which was nice :D, along with about 95 re dumped by people trash mons which wasnt so great. Still no shiny appeared.... :( (for the record I used a 5Iv Axew Jap male as father).

As for wifi matches. I have my battle box set up with a semi viable team most of the time so feel free to battle challange me anything.....it might break up the Tyrunt breeding disappointments....

It's not really for random wifi battles though. I mean I will test stuff on wifi but I'm not gonna base them on how they deal with ubers.

Tyrantrum is a pretty cool poke, never really used him to much myself apart from breeding stealth rocks from him. Zebs blog I'll have to check out, I like shines that different coloured from their normal selves, like in that last battle I posted the person's shiny metagross and m.gengar looked wicked because they're totally different coloured, but garchomp looked like regular garchomp.

Nice going, I did a bit of breeding myself and ev trained the 3 pokes I breed. It went a lot smoother than it could have, I have a really handy ditto that has ivs in hp, def, and s.def. You do get some gems from WT, I once got a 4 iv squirtle with dragon pulse and aura sphere. I've only ever had one shiny appear from breeding.

I've started wearing a hat to try and shake off this cold, you ones you get in the game, can't remember the name for them. Not a bad idea, you do get a lot of heat from them.

Best Buy had a 20% sale for eShop gift cards last week, I picked up a $20 card for the eventuality of Pokebank's release @_@

Nothing much happening to me Pokemon-wise, the battle league is going pretty well, but the winter Steam sale really sucked me in. I just realized that I've become obsessed with Terraria D: I only have time to check the Loto ID, I really need to get back into breeding...

That sucks about being sick redtown, I got a cold too and it started from a sore throat which is my least favorite symptom :/ Hope you get well soon, and try dressing up your character with that hat-thing so you can live through it and have well-bodied adventures :p

I heard about that sale, pretty good timing. Hopefully bank will be out soon, there's been no sign of it so far. Maybe it'll just come out of no where.

Great to hear about the battle league, you can really see it developing now. Terraria? Is that like an rpg? I've been out of the gaming scene for a while now. The loto ID is something I've never done.

Yeah colds aren't great, sore throats are not pleasant. Have you tried taking stuff for it? Mine is more of a sore head kind of thing. Haha, my character has always has a hat on, that's why he doesn't have a cold. I think it would be cool if they released new different costumes for your character.

And yeah, I finished my nu team today. Didn't do anything with it until I seen pimpnite is having a live stream tomorrow where you can battle him and his girlfriend, so I thought I'd try out and get a bit of practice with it after doing some revision, and try and make that stream tomorrow. So I turned on my wifi and suddenly Mrs Shiny OUs challenges me again, I figure I'm getting blown away but thought I'd get some experience with my new team anyway. Anyway I managed to beat her again, obviously a bit harder this time, my only poke left standing was my Leafeon. It was the perfect experience though since I got to use all my pokes, I'll post it up if you guys want.

But yeah I might try and make that stream tomorrow, not guaranteed a battle but it would be cool to watch anyway. Just hope my internet holds up since it's not the best at streaming stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom