• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

God?

What is your belief in God?

• Total voters
I believe that it was necessary for some kind of original being or power to create this world, beyond that I don't know what to believe.

BTW, has everyone seen "The Amazing Athiest" on youtube? Complete and utter cunt of the highest order.

Agreed. He's a pretentious and arrogant asshat. Embarrassing really, with no real insightful or interesting things to say except being a douche. Basically, he's all the negative stereotypes of the atheist personified.

On topic; I'm an atheist, I don't believe in god/s. Don't really care what people wish to believe in as long as they don't force their opinions on their kids or others.

Agreed. He's a pretentious and arrogant asshat. Embarrassing really, with no real insightful or interesting things to say except being a douche. Basically, he's all the negative stereotypes of the atheist personified.
Also, he shoved a banana up his arse, LMAO.

On topic; I'm an atheist, I don't believe in god/s. Don't really care what people wish to believe in as long as they don't force their opinions on their kids or others.
I feel people should at least present their ideas to their kids and also discuss their kids ideas in an open manner with them. But yes don't force ideals to other people, I hate it when people do that.

If there is a divine creator, it isn't something that gave a book to a human just two thousand years ago desiring our praise.

I'm agnostic, but very apathetic... origin of life isn't something I'm interested in. ^^

If there is a divine creator, it isn't something that gave a book to a human just two thousand years ago desiring our praise.

I'm agnostic, but very apathetic... origin of life isn't something I'm interested in. ^^

I think you don't know what you're talking about, if you're referring to christianity. The bible was written by people who were inspired by God. That's why the first five books in the bible, the Thora, are called the books of Moses. Moses wrote them.

If you're referring to the Islam, then you're correct. Muslims believe Allah gave Mohammed the Koran. Or Gabriel, can't remember which.

I'm an atheist and I've never believed in a god or goddess of any kind.
I sometimes hope that I were able to believe. But I just can't.

In my last post here, I said I believed in the afterlife, whatever system it may have. But now I don't really know what to think of the "afterlife". I'm not sure if I even want eternal, neverending happiness.

But to clarify, I'm an atheist, nonreligious, and I believe something happens after you die. I don't believe in "good people go to heaven, bad people go to hell", and to be honest, I find that theory cruel and unfeeling to the people who end up in hell. But precisely what happens after a person dies, I have no idea and I probably will never know until I'm dead myself.

I'm a non-alchemist.

Hmmm, I find it interesting that the numbers are fairly evenly divided with the exception of polytheism, which attains a significantly lower score. More or less an accurate representation of the religious landscape of our society, I reckon.

Personally, I consider myself to be a (soft) polytheist.

Last edited:
I'm not very religious, so I consider myself an atheist. I don't believe in God or any other deity.

I'm a Christian, specifically Roman Catholic and proud to believe in God. Though there are times where I struggle with my beliefs.

Back
Top Bottom