• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gold and Silver DS: Discussion, Debate, Wishlists

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few questions I'd like answered:
1)Odd egg still in?
2)What's on Cinnabar?
3)'The Golden Forest' isn't a location, I presume?
4)Is Mt. Moon square in? How is Mt. Moon, actually?
5)Does anyone know of any Move Tutors?

We have a thread for this guys.

1. Not so far
2. A pokemon center and a bunch of rock climbing cliffs
3. Nope. At least, not that we know yet
4. No news actually.
5. We have move tutors confirmed weeks ago. Headbutt for example.

Has anyone found a way to access Deoxy's, Rotom's, Giratina's, or Shaymin's Formes yet?

No but hell thanks! I mean for the battle not for where red is located we knew it. So high up and such a majestic looking battle.

Now Red looks like a true badass! The reddish sky of that particular shot (sunset time when taking the screenshot, I assume?) adds so much epicness to the shot.

Fuschia lloks so beautiful. I need pics for Virdian Forest and Celadon City. I imagine Celadon looking like Jubilife or Hearthome, but who knows.

zapdos-ow.png

Cheapest Legend spot ever.
lol it turns out eusine was looking for zapdos and couldnt find it XD

yea i agree put it behind the cliff atleast

Purple tent is the Name Rater.

Johto Items cannot be held. Someone was going to give a Fast Ball to a Pokemon and it couldn't be held.

Well then we know how they handled the new items' compatibility issue. But what about trading Pokémon caught in Johto Balls?

I just said it's the Name Rater.

Johto Pokemon appear as "Faraway Place" on Platinum. We're about to test a Pokemon caught in a Johto Pokeball.

Johto Pokemon appear as "Faraway Place" on Platinum. We're about to test a Pokemon caught in a Johto Pokeball.

What!???? Wasn't one of the first hints at these remakes, 3 years ago, the fact that DPPt had ingame data for "Johto" as a location for caught Pokémon? Then how comes it is shown as "Faraway Place"? I can't get it.

I just said it's the Name Rater.

i said it reminds me of a fortune teller never said it was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom